Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currys have to uncurry their names to succeed in politics in the west.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I was watching YouTube and they were interviewing a US politician called “Ro” Khanna, who is a curry. This is obviously not a curry name. I investigated and his real name is “Rohit”, Rohit is like the John of curryland. The only reason he would change his name from Rohit to Ro is to help himself get elected. Why would uncurryfying his name help him get elected? Voters hate anything to do with curry culture.

Picture of Rohit Khanna, over for him if he was younger and didn’t politicsmaxx:
CwdNYPC.jpg

His congressional district isn’t some redneck hick place either, it’s literally the most “inclusive” and soyest part of the USA. His district is the South Bay Area which takes in places like Palo Alto and Cupertino. If the soyest of the soy place in the USA is racist against currycels, things are not faring well for currys.

He is also not the curry that has done this in politics. There is also Piyush “Bobby” Jindal and Nimrata “Nikki” Haley.

There are also currys that have done well in politics in the west like Rishi Sunak. My explanation for this is that you need a curry name that is easy to say, does not sound that curry and is somewhat catchy and popular in the west. This is also why “Kamala” Harris did not change its name.

My name is a sand nigger name rather than a curry name, one of the few ways I have escaped curry discrimination.

Bevor began for curry-name-cels

Who would you vote for?

Rohit Khanna Robert Hamilton
Curry
Curry2

I was watching YouTube and they were interviewing a US politician called “Ro” Khanna, who is a curry. This is obviously not a curry name. I investigated and his real name is “Rohit”, Rohit is like the John of curryland. The only reason he would change his name from Rohit to Ro is to help himself get elected. Why would uncurryfying his name help him get elected? Voters hate anything to do with curry culture.

Picture of Rohit Khanna, over for him if he was younger and didn’t politicsmaxx:
CwdNYPC.jpg

His congressional district isn’t some redneck hick place either, it’s literally the most “inclusive” and soyest part of the USA. His district is the South Bay Area which takes in places like Palo Alto and Cupertino. If the soyest of the soy place in the USA is racist against currycels, things are not faring well for currys.

He is also not the curry that has done this in politics. There is also Piyush “Bobby” Jindal and Nimrata “Nikki” Haley.

There are also currys that have done well in politics in the west like Rishi Sunak. My explanation for this is that you need a curry name that is easy to say, does not sound that curry and is somewhat catchy and popular in the west. This is also why “Kamala” Harris did not change its name.

My name is a sand nigger name rather than a curry name, one of the few ways I have escaped curry discrimination.
lucky cel. I have shitty curry Persian inspired name. Making it bit hard for whitey to speak :feelsrope:. Still am glad my name isn't Mohammad/Ali like many curries I know. Glad to have been named a curry Persian name rather than invading sandnigger name

at least its better than having a ricecel name. Its pretty much impossible to say correctly.

lucky cel. I have shitty curry Persian inspired name. Making it bit hard for whitey to speak :feelsrope:. Still am glad my name isn't Mohammad/Ali like many curries I know. Glad to have been named a curry Persian name rather than invading sandnigger name
My name is a Persian name too lmao, I thought Persians count as sand niggers?

My name is very easy to say and spell though. I had a Tamil friend at work and when he spoke on the phone at work with people his email was too hard to give out cause his name so he always gave my email and I just forwarded it to him

My name is very easy to say and spell though. I had a Tamil friend at work and when he spoke on the phone at work with people his email was too hard to give out cause his name so he always gave my email and I just forwarded it to him
ogre for the Tamil friend, damn jfl.

@incelerated @Shahist Persian @Iranianoldcel do u count yourselves as sandniggers?

Based

Chinks have been doing this for a long time.
In business they all have western names. Like you wanna do business with a Chinese company the employees will introduce themselves with western names.
Absolutely cucked move.

In business they all have western names. Like you wanna do business with a Chinese company the employees will introduce themselves with western names.
Absolutely cucked move.
Yeah, they always have a western first name. I always found this super cucked

Yeah, they always have a western first name. I always found this super cucked
Lee Jun-fan would not have been world famous if he didn't take the first name "Bruce"

what about UK and people like Rishi Sunak and Priti Patel

even conservatives don't want a white male leader no more

what about UK and people like Rishi Sunak and Priti Patel

even conservatives don't want a white male leader no more
They have short curry names that are easy to spell and pronounce

ogre for the Tamil friend, damn jfl.

@incelerated @Shahist Persian @Iranianoldcel do u count yourselves as sandniggers?
I live in a sandnigger country but I do not consider myself a sandnigger. I have a Persian Ame and my skin is 90 white. My dick is a bit darker and so are my arms but other than that it looks white.

I look more like a Jew tbh

My name is Yahya. Most nigger-tier name you could give someone in the west. The amount of times people go " wait, it's prounanced ya-ya" and I reply "yeah" makes me fume:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Absolutely cucked move.
Yeah, chinks hate their names the MOST. I ALWAYS have seen chinks with western names since I was in GRADE TWO! They hate their names the most
I live in a sandnigger country but I do not consider myself a sandnigger. I have a Persian Ame and my skin is 90 white. My dick is a bit darker and so are my arms but other than that it looks white.

I look more like a Jew tbh
What's your phenotype?

My name is Yahya. Most nigger-tier name you could give someone in the west. The amount of times people go " wait, it's prounanced ya-ya" and I reply "yeah" makes me fume:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yahya is what Muslims call John the Baptist. JFL you got the Muslim version of the most common mayofag name but mayofags cannot pronounce it

Yeah, chinks hate their names the MOST. I ALWAYS have seen chinks with western names since I was in GRADE TWO! They hate their names the most

What's your phenotype?
damn giga trucel name holy fuck yahya

Yahya is what Muslims call John the Baptist. JFL you got the Muslim version of the most common mayofag name but mayofags cannot pronounce it
They CAN pronoince it, it's just that it sounds like saying "yeah yeah". Can't tell you how many times I hear someone on the phone saying "yeah yeah" on the phone and I instinctually think they're talking to me:feelsUgh:
damn giga trucel name holy fuck yahya
yeah JFL:feelsjuice: I might change my name to a better sounding sand nigger name like Zacharia, Ishmael, or Zahara

Damn that's brootal feel sorry for you brocel :feelskek:

Why don't you change it to some other better sandnigger name

Damn that's brootal feel sorry for you brocel :feelskek:

Why don't you change it to some other better sandnigger name
Honestly the only thing holding me back is that it's a piain in the ass to change all your papers. Driving licence, high school deimplomo, college dimploma, etc.

It doesn't sound bad if you were in a sandnigger country Yahya sounds alright in a Arabic context, but in a white country nobody will know how to actually pronounce it (emphasis on h).
Yeah, I've had people call me Ya-ha or yaheeya:feelsseriously:

Western rice with western name here, can’t relate :smonk:

I would never un-rice my name

Ro Khanna is fairly popular here in the SF bay area/Silicon valley with millennial Asian NPCs (so is Andrew Yang). SF bay area culture is centered around white progressive liberals. And these white progressive liberals view and treat Asian and Indian men the same. That is to say, a mockery and a belittling view. They have always resented us for taking the high paying tech/biotech/medical jobs from white Californians.

These white liberals are biased in favor of blacks but absolutely don't wanna be anywhere near them. These whites post BLM signs on their windows as a way of telling potential black home invaders to not loot their homes. These white liberals have a soft spot for illegal Mexicans so as long as they work diligently as desperately needed low paid laborers for them.

CwdNYPC.jpg

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:LIFEFUEL FOR MUSLIMS named ADAMcels

Racepill goes very deep, a non white sounding name can significantly damage even a white man's opportunity in the dating market.