Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currys beat down nigger thief in California

White people are too busy watching their wives get fucked in the ass by black men

It doesn't matter if it's a democrat or republican Ran city niggers are just going to act like niggers. In a way, I support more immigration to the United States because a lot of these immigrants Are the only people in the united states standing up to these monkeys. A new, stronger race of people are on the block and they're going to keep the niggers in line.

White people are too busy watching their wives get fucked in the ass by black men
Let's not go that far. Most white people don't want anything to do with this ghetto bullshit. They just move out to a vastly majority white area. And the ones left behind are the ones who usually are left-wing hipsters or wiggers. The white people who actually want to have a better life for themselves even if they grew up in the city such as I have move out. White people marry white and when they relocate they move into whiter areas. I'm not trying to be a racist, This is just the pattern i've seen with my eyes and listen to with my ears. Maybe only counts for my area. Perhaps the white man in california or new york or too busy cucking it up.

Let's not go that far. Most white people don't want anything to do with this ghetto bullshit. They just move out to a vastly majority white area. And the ones left behind are the ones who usually are left-wing hipsters or wiggers. The white people who actually want to have a better life for themselves even if they grew up in the city such as I have move out. White people marry white and when they relocate they move into whiter areas. I'm not trying to be a racist, This is just the pattern i've seen with my eyes and listen to with my ears. Maybe only counts for my area. Perhaps the white man in california or new york or too busy cucking it up.
Cali is especially cucked. No hope left for that cesspool of cuckoldry

curries are fed up

The nigger filming should have gone to prison too, he was cheering the stealing nigger on

The nigger filming should have gone to prison too, he was cheering the stealing nigger on
Fucking niggers.

Now I understand why Brits prefered Currys to do retail jobs and other jobs. Currys commit WAY less crime than niggers. Also Currys WAY less violent than niggers and sands/pakis who love raping