Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currys and Filipino roasties breeding in Dubai

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
As a wizard now reaching 40 I use Facebook instead of instagram . .

So because I am a rotter and bored i enter all kinds of groups on facebook. So now I am in the group of the Dubai slave labour wage cucks. Currys and filipino roasties over 35 maybe even above 40.

The currys are thirsty for these roasties because sex starved and hungry. The ratio it seems is like 15:1 . 1 slave labour foid for every 15 slave labour currys. Some of the currys even trying to find gay sex on the down low, They dont openly say it but common sense tells me what they are saying is he wants to suck dick and get fucked in the ass because of hunger for pussy in Dubai :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Dubai is a proper shithole for male slave labour. You cant fuck, no foids, few hookers, the male curry and african slave labour makes it a cock festival:lul:

even if i was offered 10000$ aa month to work in Dubai i wouldnt go there to that incel magnet. Imagine been stuck with horny strret shitters that end up wanting to fuck u in the ass and a handful of filipino roasties that then have inflated egos because of the amount of currys thirstiung over them

obviously they use good lighting, filters, makeup but still though obviously dudes want to fuck
Yep. I know they would probably look pretty rough in their natural state, but I'm down bad enough to fuck anyway

As a wizard now reaching 40 I use Facebook instead of instagram . .

So because I am a rotter and bored i enter all kinds of groups on facebook. So now I am in the group of the Dubai slave labour wage cucks. Currys and filipino roasties over 35 maybe even above 40.

The currys are thirsty for these roasties because sex starved and hungry. The ratio it seems is like 15:1 . 1 slave labour foid for every 15 slave labour currys. Some of the currys even trying to find gay sex on the down low, They dont openly say it but common sense tells me what they are saying is he wants to suck dick and get fucked in the ass because of hunger for pussy in Dubai :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Dubai is a proper shithole for male slave labour. You cant fuck, no foids, few hookers, the male curry and african slave labour makes it a cock festival:lul:

even if i was offered 10000$ aa month to work in Dubai i wouldnt go there to that incel magnet. Imagine been stuck with horny strret shitters that end up wanting to fuck u in the ass and a handful of filipino roasties that then have inflated egos because of the amount of currys thirstiung over them
yh those places are rough but they are relatively good money for curries and filipinos as long as they dont get their passport taken they just work there for few months and come back. Some work there for years

either way its pretty suifuel

Also facebook is still big in filipinoland its like their number 1 social media. Idk what curries use, do curries use facebook a lot?

yh those places are rough but they are relatively good money for curries and filipinos as long as they dont get their passport taken they just work there for few months and come back. Some work there for years

Also facebook is still big in filipinoland its like their number 1 social media. Idk what curries use, do curries use facebook a lot?
I dunno honestly, ask the currycels here online.

I guess its exactly the same as with the West. Millenials and boomers on facebook and zoomers on instgram

yeah i saw on youtube that its very very common for immigrant workers to get their passports taken away . if the shows are true trhen majority lose their passports to corrupt employers.