Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Currys 2nd highest earning minority in the US - FAR higher than whites

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/TheRabbitHole84/status/1813935925757620475

Genuinely curious to know how you guys explain that.

I mean I see why Japanese and Chinese would be up there but Indians ? Pakistanis ?

PS : the jews are of course the true n°1 according to an older report :

Top 1% curries leave india and go to usa

@ChudMasterofBation How rich are your family there?

India has very diverse genetics. The average IQ may be low but the standard deviation on that IQ would be >20 points.

They're just the top 1-3% of Curries IQ-wise.

Yet some Cuckservatives here think that makes them a "model minority" somehow jfl.

Because they are the cream of the Indian crop. Any rich person in the world with sense funnels their money into the U.S. Also, lots of curry's are involved in tech work which is incredibly lucrative. The American government, in collaboration with giant multinational corporations, would rather import brown foreigners as cheap labor instead of helping the indigenous population by subsidizing education in the IT sector.

Last edited:
Also household salaries aren't accurate since ethnics still live with their parents even after getting married.

What if you take into account the amount of cash niggers acquired through theft

No it's sikhs
Cope, Sikhs are literally the richer ethnicity in India

Household salaries aren't accurate since ethnics still live with their parents even after getting married.
It's becoming less of a reality here itself, I don't think that's still the case in US, is it?

So why are 50 of them living in the same apartment room?
The point I was trying to make is that Poojabi Hindus are the bottom most not Poojabi Sikhs.
Yes housing is expensive in the US so newlywed couples will live with their parents at the beginning.
I see

Sikhs are the ones coming here though.
Poojabis are the ones coming and Punjab is 60% Sikh, so of course. But I am sure even in Canada Sikhs earn more than Hindus, don't they?

Poojabis are the ones coming and Punjab is 60% Sikh, so of course. But I am sure even in Canada Sikhs earn more than Hindus, don't they?
Logically speaking, Sikhs should earn less than Dravidians since they're more retarded and therefore less capable of handling difficult jobs.

Logically speaking, Sikhs should earn less than Dravidians since they're more retarded and therefore less capable of handling difficult jobs.
Cope, Sikhs are Higher IQ than rest of North Indians. They nepotism maxx so I am sure they earn a lot there too

Cope, Sikhs are Higher IQ than rest of North Indians. They nepotism maxx so I am sure they earn a lot there too
Being higher IQ than other North Indians doesn't mean that they're not retarded.

I thought you said all cow-belters have low-IQs?

Arent Sikhs prone to crime also? @ChudMasterofBation @Rapist @wereq

Majority of whites in the US are descendants of laborers and farmers.
Pajeets that made it over there are the creme de la creme of a pool of 1.4 billion.
The other one's are even more cherry-picked due to how little of them are over there, there's a grand total of 30k Malaysian Americans.

It's also household income, white households are much smaller than Asian ones in the US.

Majority of whites in the US are descendants of laborers and farmers.
Pajeets that made it over there are the creme de la creme of a pool of 1.4 billion.
The other one's are even more cherry-picked due to how little of them are over there, there's a grand total of 30k Malaysian Americans.

It's also household income, white households are much smaller than Asian ones in the US.

Makes sense

Pajeets have no life outside of money thats why, same with the chinks.

all that money and theyre still depressed cuz of years of studycelling and manletism

I thought you said all cow-belters have low-IQs?

Arent Sikhs prone to crime also? @ChudMasterofBation @Rapist @wereq
Sikhs are low IQ