Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [CurryPill] Hijab-wearing woman hurls racist abuse to Indian man in bus: "you smell of curry"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7491275/Face-woman-hijab-hurled-racist-abuse-man-bus.html

Revealed: Face of woman in hijab who hurled racist abuse at man on a bus telling him 'You smell of curry you dumb b****' as police launch investigation
  • Commuters horrified when the girl screamed at a man on the 195 bus in London
  • Fight is said to have erupted after girl's mother got into an argument with driver
  • Girl shouted him: 'You smell of curry you dumb b****... go back to Southall slum'
  • Police took the unusual step of issuing phone footage from the incident in Hayes
The passenger had become irritated by the girl's behaviour towards the bus driver and asked her mother to tell her to stop shouting, which is when she hurled abuse at him.
18787478-7491275-image-m-107_1569163889952.jpg

Beautifully diverse, mass-immigration has made it so that curries can be insulted by foids of every race, ethnicity and religion.

and the foid is a nigger :lul:

A nigger is racially insulting a curry. Wow, this indicates very clearly how low curries are considered that they are now being insulted by niggers. Lol

Last edited:
he should have destroyed her mouth, should be done with 4 punches.

This just confirms what I always knew is the truth. Curries are the lowest of races.

I think it goes like this:

Curries > Arabs | Niggercels > Asians > Slavs (or Slaves) > Whites

If you are 1/2 nigger and 1/2 white then that puts you ahead of arabs and tied with asians use this formula.

However. It doesn't matter for us since when you are ugly all race allegiance gets mostly equalized. Except for curries man they are really fucked. But in the chad territory race matters a lot.

Chads and normies are 100x more racist than they like to admit. I actually think incels are the only not racist subgroups in society. All this nigger-hating threads and shit here are either cope, meme or larp, or all three. Why the fuck would an incel care about race when we are so fucking hated by everyone.

Incels are brothers race is cope.

All niggercels can join my death squad when time comes. We will kill normies in mass.

A nigger is racially insulting a curry. Wow, this indicates very clearly how low are curries considered that they are now being insulted by niggers. Lol
I wanted to post that he should have called her a nigger as a comeback but then I realized that most low-caste Tamils are darker than this foid.

She looks Somali.

I wanted to post that he should have called her a nigger as a comeback but then I realized that most low-caste Tamils are darker than this foid.
I don't understand why they are even classified as caucasoid when they look more close to abos than other caucasoids in appearance. But curries deserve this. They are the worst race.

It doesn't matter what race a foid is or what religion she pretends to have. They are all lookist and racist as fuck.

I don't understand why they are even classified as caucasoid when they look more close to abos than other caucasoids in appearance. But curries deserve this. They are the worst race.
There is a big difference between Northern high-caste Indians and Southern low-caste Indians though. Northern curries like Sikhs are clearly caucasian, Tamils are not but I guess the modern racial system is based mostly on country populations and they don't want go further to specific ethnic groups.

There is a big difference between Northern high-caste Indians and Southern low-caste Indians though. Northern curries like Sikhs are clearly caucasian, Tamils are not but I guess the modern racial system is based mostly on country populations and they don't want go further to specific ethnic groups.
I knew one Tamil guy from Australia who used to get mistaken for abo by abos whenever he went to abo ghettos.

Multiculturalism doesnt even work between countries in a close vicinity, let alone a guy from Congo living in France.

Is it true that Tamils are more intelligent and successful than north Indians?
yes
generally south indians tend to be more successful than northern curries

Multiculturalism doesnt even work between countries in a close vicinity, let alone a guy from Congo living in France.
The concept of multiculturalism has led to the ultimate decadence of society.

How do you know? @angrycurrycel and @BigGhey are both Indian and seem to agree with that statement. Well, given that Ramanujan was a Tamil, I'm not surprised.
Hinduism, Buddhism and many important aspects of Indian culture were all created by the Aryans; Indians of the Brahmin or Warrior caste. Tamils are low-IQ subhuman wageslaves who have a very matriarchal culture.

Hinduism, Buddhism and many important aspects of Indian culture were all created by the Aryans; Indians of the Brahmin or Warrior caste. Tamils are low-IQ subhuman wageslaves who have a very matriarchal culture.
Actually I always thought many Tamils and other Dravidians look like black skinned Caucasians, they also really do seem more intelligent and friendly than the Indo-Aryan northern Indians who mostly are really nasty in behaviour.

Actually I always thought many Tamils and other Dravidians look like black skinned Caucasians
It differs. They don't really look like Caucasian in the way that people normally use that word e.g. big nose, long flat head etc. They look more like those Slavs with Mongoloid admixture; big fat heads and short noses.
they also really do seem more intelligent and friendly than the Indo-Aryan northern Indians who mostly are really nasty in behaviour
I think that attitude from Northern-Indians just comes from the fact that they are treated like nobility in their homeland and can treat people of the 'untouchables' caste like slaves. But again, Indian culture really was created by them and most intellectuals and religious scholars in India itself are all high-caste.

he should have destroyed her mouth, should be done with 4 punches.
Its London plus shes a muslim feminist would have lost their shit over it.
Plus their communist leaning. Tamils states are literally cucked. For eg Goa where white people go to do drugs and authorities don't say shit. The more south you go the more shitty India becomes.

Last edited:
It differs. They don't really look like Caucasian in the way that people normally use that word e.g. big nose, long flat head etc. They look more like those Slavs with Mongoloid admixture; big fat heads and short noses.

I think that attitude from Northern-Indians just comes from the fact that they are treated like nobility in their homeland and can treat people of the 'untouchables' caste like slaves. But again, Indian culture really was created by them and most intellectuals and religious scholars in India itself are all high-caste.
Slavs are a linguistic group. The racial group many Russians belong to is east-baltid and they have a pseudo-asiatic look because high cheekbones and round head but I really do not even in the slightest see a connection to Dravidians here.
M night shyamalan kind of looks like a Jew for example, he even resembles Jeff Goldblum.

There are Brahmins of Tamil origin, such as the Ramanujan I spoke of in my earlier post. In fact, all Indian scientists who won Nobel Prizes seem to have been of Tamil origin, despite them only being a minority. Though they look more subhuman than the Aryan rape children, I do believe that they at least IQ mog them.

Brutal currypill, even tranny curries don't want curry men.
20q8o72n8lo31.png

This just confirms what I always knew is the truth. Curries are the lowest of races.

I think it goes like this:

Curries > Arabs | Niggercels > Asians > Slavs (or Slaves) > Whites

If you are 1/2 nigger and 1/2 white then that puts you ahead of arabs and tied with asians use this formula.

However. It doesn't matter for us since when you are ugly all race allegiance gets mostly equalized. Except for curries man they are really fucked. But in the chad territory race matters a lot.

Chads and normies are 100x more racist than they like to admit. I actually think incels are the only not racist subgroups in society. All this nigger-hating threads and shit here are either cope, meme or larp, or all three. Why the fuck would an incel care about race when we are so fucking hated by everyone.

Incels are brothers race is cope.

All niggercels can join my death squad when time comes. We will kill normies in mass.

I'd agree with you but put SEA niggers (like me) below arabs/niggers

Actually I always thought many Tamils and other Dravidians look like black skinned Caucasians, they also really do seem more intelligent and friendly than the Indo-Aryan northern Indians who mostly are really nasty in behaviour.

I've noticed this too. I suspect it's some effect from the Timur invasions where the north of India was basically genocided and raped into a new people. Calling that group the creators of great ancient religions ignores recent history. Also have noticed Bangladeshis are pretty friendly.

Slavs are a linguistic group
You know what I mean. Semites are also a linguistic group but people generally use that word for certain racial types or people with certain facial features.

You know what I mean. Semites are also a linguistic group but people generally use that word for certain racial types or people with certain facial features.
Still wrong though and actually I don't know what you mean with Slavs as they are not all that similiar.

Ahhh, Yes. The multi-cultural melting pot that is London, such much diversity to see. In this case study, we have see an entitled Somali Hijabi foid having the audacity to act as if shes white blonde stacy insulting another ethnic curry, the ethnic curry having no Test in his balls, doesn't respond back to her or do anything cause he is probably on a student visa, so he doesn't want to be deported back based on criminal charges.

This is the infamous ''Southall slum'' that she is talking about, I mean you would think this is Bombay, correct? Nope, its London. You heard it right.

Last edited:
Ahhh, Yes. The multi-cultural melting pot that is London, such much diversity to see. In this case study, we have see an entitled Somali Hijabi foid having the audacity to act as if shes white blonde stacy insulting another ethnic curry, the ethnic curry having no Test in his balls, doesn't respond back to her or do anything cause he is probably on a student visa, so he doesn't want to be deported back based on criminal charges.

This is the infamous ''Southall slum'' that she is talking about, I mean you would think this is Bombay, correct? Nope, its London. You heard it right.

Yuck.

London is great as long as you live in or near the nice bits. (i.e. Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Canary Wharf)

I quite like London tbh.

Yuck.

London is great as long as you live in or near the nice bits. (i.e. Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Canary Wharf)

I quite like London tbh.
Which part of London has all the wiggers who talk like they're Jamaican?