Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currylands government is bloated with useless jobs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So far in curryland I have noticed at least 2x even 3x government workers than needed. They have metal detectors at malls and metro stations. They have at least 2-3 cops for each walk-in metal detector thing too. Extremely overkill. They have worthless cashiers too. No self checkout here in many stores where it would work mostly fine. More traffic coos than USA but don't seem to enforce the law. Many people here drive against the normal flow of traffic. Routinely break traffic laws even more so than other places to an extreme degree. Useless government workers walking around asking neighborhoods about how many buffalo/goats are being slaughtered. All types of uselss worthless jobs.

The government bloat here is a million times worse than USA. And many curries are entitled here thinking government should give them free jobs and pensions. They want a communist style government. When curryland already tried that shit under Indra Ghandi and failed.

Huge problem in curryland. Gigantic labour force is all used up in useless jobs so in the end nothing significant is achieved as a whole. This is what caused Europe to overtake Asia in the 18th century. they were smart enough to go through the Industrial Revolution and reduce the number of people needed to perform similar tasks so they overtook the world in technology and production at the time. It also make living conditions much better

When will curryland learn that simply having population isn't enough, you need to be innovative to make society develop faster.
Probably never. Most curries here are too obsessed with caste/religion. Even my curry relatives here never stop bitching about Hindus fucking em over. They also have entitlement. Believe government needs give them all free shit. Instead of building better roads, more investment is actual infrastructure. Too many useless service jobs. Not enough infastructure jobs. not enough manufacturing at all either. Means rural fags who would normally have a few factories in a more well ran country, also forced to go cities for work.

Probably never. Most curries here are too obsessed with caste/religion. Even my curry relatives here never stop bitching about Hindus fucking em over. They also have entitlement. Believe government needs give them all free shit. Instead of building better roads, more investment is actual infrastructure. Too many useless service jobs. Not enough infastructure jobs. not enough manufacturing at all either. Means rural fags who would normally have a few factories in a more well ran country, also forced to go cities for work.

curries are brainlets with shitty culture

Huge problem in curryland. Gigantic labour force is all used up in useless jobs so in the end nothing significant is achieved as a whole. This is what caused Europe to overtake Asia in the 18th century. they were smart enough to go through the Industrial Revolution and reduce the number of people needed to perform similar tasks so they overtook the world in technology and production at the time. It also make living conditions much better

When will curryland learn that simply having population isn't enough, you need to be innovative to make society develop faster.
perfect example of a useless inefficient trash job in curryland would be this riksha one:

slows traffic. Far less efficient and slower than a normal petrol car or motor rickshaw. Imo they should ban this and only allow it in select low traffic areas for tourists.

the culture keeps foids under check more than others. But also traps men too in many ways ogre.
culture shittier in terms of working conditions, working culture

about foids you are based

and about beating couples when they are kissing each other in the public like the last time in the pool which gone viral

The government workers also take a shitload of bribes, you have to bribe government officials to get anything done

The government workers also take a shitload of bribes, you have to bribe government officials to get anything done
True, although that has reduced somewhat. It remains a big issue

Are you in India now?

Any Godmen about who have achieved Moksha?

Are you in India now?

Any Godmen about who have achieved Moksha?
yes in curryland rn. as for men who achieved moksha none so far. Imo personally from what I've learned and discussed with spiritually advanced folk. You need to die to attain moksha/liberation/nirvana. It is not possible while alive.

I imagine this is also due to the overpopulation

In Sri Lanka everybody was doing some government non-job. And getting their government salary and then pension. Thing they forgot about was who was going to do the work.. and the very controversial one, who was going to be the tax payers.

The IMF found out how many people were on the government payroll in Sri Lanka. And now the IMF gave them a new number they have to cut that down to. You can imagine how the normies are going ape shit there.

As a third worlder I agree with the premise of this thread but not the examples.
They have metal detectors at malls and metro stations. They have at least 2-3 cops for each walk-in metal detector thing too. Extremely overkill.
You'd be surprises at how easy and effective a target these places would be for some terroristcel if not for constant security.
. They have worthless cashiers too. No self checkout here in many stores where it would work mostly fine.
People would just steal
. More traffic coos than USA but don't seem to enforce the law.
They solely exist as an income stream for the government. Legally via fines and illegaly via bribes
perfect example of a useless inefficient trash job in curryland would be this riksha one:
View attachment 638288

slows traffic. Far less efficient and slower than a normal petrol car or motor rickshaw. Imo they should ban this and only allow it in select low traffic areas for tourists.
Exploiting labour in neck deep poverty is always cheaper.

You want a real useless job? Try mine

As a third worlder I agree with the premise of this thread but not the examples.

You'd be surprises at how easy and effective a target these places would be for some terroristcel if not for constant security.

People would just steal

They solely exist as an income stream for the government. Legally via fines and illegaly via bribes

Exploiting labour in neck deep poverty is always cheaper.

You want a real useless job? Try mine
Pakistan banned the useless manual bike rickshaws and poorer than India by a bit. The terrorist problem is not so bad that they need all this useless security bullshit. Imo the stealing is exaggerated risk. Even in black nig areas in USA self checkout works just fine, no reason it can't here. I don't believe curries steal more than ameriMUTT nigs.