Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curryland national security advisor gets brutally mogged by American minister

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Never began for curries

cant even have enough toilets

over for the curry race

nigga is 5'4...brutal.

Never began for curries
Cope.

We are already better than US. It's just that we don't want to show our full strength to the world. But we will once the time is right.

With the blessings and pee of mother cow, us Indians will dominate the world like we did 10000 years ago.

You westoids mock us for pooping on streets but you should know that it's a military strategy that existed in ancient Hindu dharma. Appear weak when you are strong.

I am planing to go to Sweden to marry multiple blonde, blue eyed women so I can spread my superior aryan seed there.

I am really confident and with my irresistible charm and masculine dark brown body and extremely manly body odour(because i bath in pure breed Indian cow's dung everyday) and not to mention my massive cock(4 inches with 2 inch girth-i know, don't be intimated:cool:) women would be killing eachother just to get a taste of me.

Just wait, we Indians are going rule the world. Super power 2020:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back