Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curryfuel! Curry Trucel has White Stacy Girlfriend

Mans dating his mom and my GrAY here calls it lifefuel its over

Thats not stacy jfl

Curries made me incel JBC is LAW

Not a stacy. Doesn’t matter though. It is still curryfuel.

She looks much older than him. This is an actual example of a curry with a decent looking white foid his age.
Screenshot 2023 11 21 83359 AM

Just be Dravidian is law

I want to rip that curry moggER apart limb from limb in real life what is your fucking excuse currycels you all can get white Stacy so shut the fuck up

Mogs me but that lady looks like a man.

This is also proof that tallfoids are far more merciful to subhumans than femlets. No way a 5ft2 femlet would give a 5ft4 dude a chance but a 6ft2 is more flexible.

I look more feminine than she does and I’m ogremaxxed

There's a niche market for currys in the indophile demographic. But, like I said, it's very niche. I estimate it to be a fraction of a percentage of all noncurryfoids.

She looks much older than him. This is an actual example of a curry with a decent looking white foid his age.
View attachment 963984
Just be Dravidian is law
It's crazy how easy it is to bleach black indians compared to black africans. That kid is lighter than 99% of north indians. I guess dravidians must have recessive genes, on top of already carrying genes for white skin.

It's crazy how easy it is to bleach black indians compared to black africans. That kid is lighter than 99% of north indians. I guess dravidians must have recessive genes, on top of already carrying genes for white skin.
Curry’s are lighter when they are babies. I was white af when I was a baby and got more curry as I got older.

Although it is true that half white, half curry’s more often than not look more white. I have some half white cousins with blonde hair

Foid frame mogs me jfl

Curry’s are lighter when they are babies. I was white af when I was a baby and got more curry as I got older.
Yeah I know. That actually applies to all humans. Babies and females produce less melanin regardless of race. I have 3 cousins who were all born blonde blue eyed but now they are brown with dark brown-blonde hair. Even 2 of my siblings were born blue eyed
Although it is true that half white, half curry’s more often than not look more white. I have some half white cousins with blonde hair
Indians are easier to bleach than Asians. Kek it really makes me wonder why white guys go for asian women instead of curry women when curry women are a fsr better option genetically and aesthetically.

No Stacy here

Indians are easier to bleach than Asians. Kek it really makes me wonder why white guys go for asian women instead of curry women when curry women are a fsr better option genetically and aesthetically.
Because noodlewhores are objectively more attractive and they're far bigger whitu cocku chasers.

brutal for salancels
is your family ismaeli or shia or something? you don't sound like you come from a sunni muslim family

brutal for salancels

is your family ismaeli or shia or something? you don't sound like you come from a sunni muslim family
I am Sunni, the Shia are kuffar

Superior dravidian bull conquering white pussy

Because noodlewhores are objectively more attractive
fucking LOL. Maybe in your dreams. Indian women are millions of times hotter than asian women by miles
and they're far bigger whitu cocku chasers.
This you are correct about. And ask yourself why asian women chase white men more than indian women? Because they are uglier than indian women so they're more desperate for white genes

fucking LOL. Maybe in your dreams. Indian women are millions of times hotter than asian women by miles
Do you only think currywhores are better because they have caucasoid features?
This you are correct about. And ask yourself why asian women chase white men more than indian women? Because they are uglier than indian women so they're more desperate for white genes
Noodlewhores also receive zero backlash from dating outside their race, while currywhores are still shamed and get punished by their men for it, so they'll be less inclined than noodlewhores to date out.

Just shit on the streets theory
full

Do you only think currywhores are better because they have caucasoid features?
Nope. Indian women look better even compared to Hapas or Turks, who are half white. Hell, many pajeetas look better than southern Arab women imo
Noodlewhores also receive zero backlash from dating outside their race, while currywhores are still shamed and get punished by their men for it, so they'll be less inclined than noodlewhores to date out.
True. But that's beside the point. I live in Canada and often work with tons of pajeetas at work as a security guard. I see many of them who are hot as hell. Yet I have never seen a single Chinese woman here who looks good