Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Curryfoid with a nice ass gets wasted by speeding car

Acorn

Acorn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★

Even in a brutal car crash everyone runs up to check on the foid, no one gives a fuck about men just like how no one gave a fuck about the guy who got rammed along with the lady.

Look at all the cucks running to check in on her, relax brother she's gone. No herotime for you today:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Surprised it wasn't a train for once

life is so unpredictable lol....she wasn't even crossing the road just standing by the side and the car crushed her.

Life is so brutally unpredictable

Surprised I'm still alive after visiting Brampton three times in my life.

@Dr. Autismo Foid gets killed by car

View attachment 1184533
Even in a brutal car crash everyone runs up to check on the foid, no one gives a fuck about men just like how no one gave a fuck about the guy who got rammed along with the lady.

Look at all the cucks running to check in on her, relax brother she's gone. No herotime for you today:feelsjuice:
they wanna molest the dead body, cuz thats the most they'll feel in their entire life

You can tell she died, by the way the guy with the helmet reacts, at 0:19.

Over.

im fucking dead
your tone is priceless

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I feel bad for the guy but this was such a hilarious video with the way the car just shows up so unexpectedly to erase the foid

Screenshot 2024 06 22 123515

Why does this always happen in India or some shithole ?

People cant drive here ?

Like, you will never find a video like that in first world

life is so unpredictable lol....she wasn't even crossing the road just standing by the side and the car crushed her.

Life is so brutally unpredictable
Just stand there and die...

Other foids just stand there and get money thrown at them...

Not her.

She does have a nice ass.

This is why when I'm at an intersection waiting at the crosswalk I don't even wait at the corner. I stay back a couple of feet or more.

Or if I'm at the corner I'm ready to dodge at any moment.

:yes:Scary shit, you're gone in a second.
They say that the brain is still active for a short amount of time after you die, so I imagine that it wouldn't be instant lights out. Absolutely brutal.

They say that the brain is still active for a short amount of time after you die, so I imagine that it wouldn't be instant lights out. Absolutely brutal.
I heard that before dying brain numbs entire body to easen death, i dont know if its true. My mom was in pain and struggle for a decade until 2 days before her death, she was scared because she couldnt feel any pain, like numbness.

I heard that before dying brain numbs entire body to easen death, i dont know if its true. My mom was in pain and struggle for a decade until 2 days before her death, she was scared because she couldnt feel any pain, like numbness.
Sorry for your loss boyo :feelsbadman:
I've never heard of that before, but it would be really nice if that does happen.

Sorry for your loss boyo :feelsbadman:
I've never heard of that before, but it would be really nice if that does happen.
Thanks. Me too, imagine if we suffered to the last moment. Too brutal.

I hope all these white knights die a slow and painful death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back