Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Curryfoid gets caught naked with eggplant and cucumber

And then she says "u don't understand" and the aunt saying "I dont understand? Like what's this what were u doing?"

Brutal jbc is law
Justbecurry

Over if you aren't currymaxxing tbh

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @abhiteshkumar see this

Pleas can someone tag all the curries i dont know yet who is curry

@jeetcel @Pajeetsingh @currycel102 @curryboy420 @Currybatemen @wereq

Which hole she was putting veggies in

@jeetcel @Pajeetsingh @currycel102 @curryboy420 @Currybatemen @wereq

Which hole she was putting veggies in
There was not shit to see on the vegetables, so I assume her pussy.

Neighbours caught her masturbating infront of the laptop multiple times. Landlord bitch caught her in the act.

The girl said she was about to cut vegetables on the sofa.

Landlord asked she was about cut vegetables (showing dick shaped vegetables) while fully naked infront of laptop on a sofa?

The girl kept begging to turn off the camera and she can explain.

Landlord told her that this kind of slutty behaviour is not tolerated on her property and asked her to pack her shit up and leave immediately

There was not shit to see on the vegetables, so I assume her pussy.
Double vaginal penetration, she probably can take horse cock with ease with that pajeeta hole

Neighbours caught her masturbating infront of the laptop multiple times. Landlord bitch caught her in the act.

Landlord asked she was about cut vegetables (showing dick shaped vegetables) while fully naked infront of laptop on a sofa?

Landlord told her that this kind of slutty behaviour is not tolerated on her property and asked her to pack her shit up and leave immediately
Doing gods work son, thanks u. For a pajeeta she isnt even badlooking...but u see even at young age these toilets want to have monster cockshapes inside of them...no wonder she will be unsatisfied with her arrange marriage pajeethusband microdick later in life.

Fucking never began

Gkm51c4vs1ea1

Bonus average pajeeta in west whiteworshipping and cucking her entire race in one facebookpost

Based

Landlord? Why is the landlord invading her living room?

Landlord? Why is the landlord invading her living room?
You must be from a first world country.

I saw a video where a whore was publicly verbally shamed by the neighborhood curries.

Alot of Different dudes would visit her every day and sometimes at the same time and come out of her place after few minutes or few hours.

Neighborhood curries got suspicious and later found out that she is whore. One day the whole neighborhood got together took her out of her house, shamed her and forced the slut to move out of their neighborhood.

I remember her saying what she did inside her house was none of their business but curries were having none of her shit. They kept verbally abusing her until she left.

You must be from a first world country.

I saw a video where a whore was publicly verbally shamed by the neighborhood curries.

Alot of Different dudes would visit her every day and sometimes at the same time and come out of her place after few minutes or few hours.

Neighborhood curries got suspicious and later found out that she is whore. One day the whole neighborhood got together took her out of her house, shamed her and forced the slut to move out of their neighborhood.

I remember her saying what she did inside her house was none of their business but curries were having none of her shit. They kept verbally abusing her until she left.
I am rofling so hard. Thank God curryland exists

i think she just want to cock curry :feelswhere: