Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels, your only hope in the West is GuruGame

platypus

platypus

Recruit

This curry was an absolute slayer in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Thousands of hot Western women actually travelled to India to be with him.

101605-longestbeard-bhai-sarwan-singh.jpg

Just have an 8 foot beard

art-of-living,-video_647_011917031528_042017115526_060317054732_111217061842.jpg

This is curry Chad.

100% legit post, I made a similar post before.

r8cltJu.jpg
LDCYkJW.jpg

The ultimate guru chad. He was ahead of his time RIP.
Unknown

edit: mandatory KEK incase the FBI be lurking

i can't keep track of all these games

This curry was an absolute slayer in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Thousands of hot Western women actually travelled to India to be with him.

That's a thing of the past though. These days, the white men are the Gurus themselves.

(Also, and I say that as an Asian "cradle Buddhist", Westerners usually know more and more useful things about Eastern religions than most Easterners themselves. If you want to learn about meditation, you can learn more from people like Sam Harris or Joseph Goldstein, while the Asian will just tell you something about how the Guru Rinpoche was literally born from a lotus flower. Or you just get a lot of superstitions with numbers or tradcuck shit about how masturbation is bad for your karma etc.)