Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels taking over the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
CDN media

Even the "anti-racist" types have no shame in dunking on curries, the hypocrisy is truly something.

Curries are pretty much based, at least better than cucksians @Confessor

Britain may rule the waves, but its curries who make them

Our greatest strength is our large numbers. My poonigger brethrens, we must conquer all parts of the world and make them all bow to our greatness.

Even the "anti-racist" types have no shame in dunking on curries, the hypocrisy is truly something.
Americans seem to hate Indians. More than Muslims. Based on some straw polling I’ve done in football stream chats. Which is bizarre. Presumably because Indians have no representation in Yankland, while Muslims have got some woke concern treatment on the back of 9/11.

It's just cause lefties realize that western society is superior but their ideology won't let them admit that, so they have to jump through hoops to try to explain everything and gaslight everybody. In reality if something is "stolen" the only morally justifiable thing to do is give it back, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Last edited:
There are way more Spics than Curries in USA

It's deserved tbh
It isn’t. Muslims are so much worse than Indians. Indian culture at least tries to be civilised. Here in the UK, we have lots of both and Indians are largely fine. They’re shopkeepers and Doctors. Muslims are savages and hate the west.

Chicken tikka masala aloo paratha :ahegao:

Our greatest strength is our large numbers. My poonigger brethrens, we must conquer all parts of the world and make them all bow to our greatness.
Curries will cover the world in shit

Curries are the new source of cheap labour for the Anglo sphere now that rice refuse to come to their dying shitholes

i mean most of them are disgusting and smell like shit. i dont hate them its just objectively true :feelskek: they need to stay in their own country like other races should do as well

In UK and US. Look in Canada :lul::lul::lul:
Canada doesn’t have many blacks or Muslims, does it? They have lots of East Asians and Indians? So Indian probably does look like the worst culture, it’s all relative.