Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels, is this based or not?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
main-qimg-28ce2fa24bac9f8d7fa2af516139d139-lq

Oh she saw their culture alright :feelskek:

Based towelhead curries

Stinky stinky.

@Zer0/∞ @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @Currychan @Currycel69_ @ragequiter @Misogynist Curry 卐

No.

Curries raping other women negatively affects the reputation of other curries, thereby reducing our already minimal SMV.
Curries when they spot an unraped female
india-chase.gif

Based as fuck

No.

Curries raping other women negatively affects the reputation of other curries, thereby reducing our already minimal SMV.
South Asia is known for rapes. Terrible reputation for curries

reputation of curries is going down the toilet (unlike their poops). not like a good reputation would have saved me or other currycels tho. :feelsjuice:

Why would foids especially white foids go alone to such countries:feelskek::feelskek:
She deserved that. I hope they killed her after that.

Based, Pakistan Zindabad. Makes me proud to be a currycel

No.

You can’t go below zero

Muslims are like this there many cases in my place Muslims raping foids but who cares the foids are the ones who gave chance to them. And Muslim is a cuck religion. I am islamophobic

Why would foids especially white foids go alone to such countries:feelskek::feelskek:
She deserved that. I hope they killed her after that.
White foids love to go to dangerous shitskin countries with violent males. Many find it exciting and a turn-on. That's why lots of them love niggers.

Curries are based and blackpilled. Ricecels would never do this, I wish I was curry :feelsrope:

No.

It's a shame because nigger Africa has far more rapes then curryland but not reported in the West due to blacks being a protected class

No.

this

No proof it was rape:smonk:

It's a shame because nigger Africa has far more rapes then curryland but not reported in the West due to blacks being a protected class
>niggers
>keeping track of any statistics whatsoever

JFL
At stupid white girls going to shithole countries and not thinking about being raped
The guys look like high tier pakis. I doubt it was rape tbh tbh

This is not real. No news sources to confirm this. This is propaganda written by an "Indian". Women have traveled by themselves in Pakistan and experienced no problems. Meanwhile in "India" tourist women have gotten raped. Those men there are fond of raping. They will rape anything, from old grannies to young kids.

This is not real. No news sources to confirm this. This is propaganda written by an "Indian". Women have traveled by themselves in Pakistan and experienced no problems. Meanwhile in "India" tourist women have gotten raped. Those men there are fond of raping. They will rape anything, from old grannies to young kids.
cope u raped her

No.

Indeed, plus actual gangrapes are much rarer than the Feminist Indian media makes it seem, Indian men are painted in a bad light because of the Feminist Indian media. Pakistan also creates a Feminist society and the only Pakistani toilets I've ever met were outspoken misandrists, one was talking to me literally like "Usually I don't like talking to men, but...", "I don't usually interact with men because of the Patriarchy", Etc.

She was a medical doctor.

Curry countries are horrible because of the export of British Feminism. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

reputation of curries is going down the toilet (unlike their poops). not like a good reputation would have saved me or other currycels tho. :feelsjuice:

cope good rep gives you halo effect look at niggers and jbb
technically niggers should do as bad as other ethnics in dating but they brutally mog us

jfl would there be a curry life matter protest for a 5'4 curry named raju??

7/10 post wall becky:feelspuke:

Anything below an 11/10 blonde gigastacy and older than 19 years old is not based