Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion currycels in west

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
do u blame your parents for inceldom? how bad is it ? are u able to make friends? you still have option of arrange marrige . You are eligible for stacy tier curry back home for green card and lifestyle. have you considered arrange marriage? are your parents planning arrange marriage backhome? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

you still have option of arrange marrige . You are eligible for stacy tier curry back home for green card and lifestyle. have you considered arrange marriage? are your parents planning arrange marriage backhome?
My parents are westernised and don't believe in "arranged marriages"

Just import slum woman from India whilst working average job in the west , couldn’t be simpler. Problem comes from 5ft 4 balding curries feeling entitled to a white woman

Lmao when I was young I thought that I'd never be one of those losers who have to resort to an arranged marriage. Right now arranged marriages are my only hope of having a semblance of a relationship. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my innocent childhood days.

do u blame your parents for inceldom? how bad is it ? are u able to make friends? you still have option of arrange marrige . You are eligible for stacy tier curry back home for green card and lifestyle. have you considered arrange marriage? are your parents planning arrange marriage backhome? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

I'm not in the West but arrange marriage doesn't work well these days. Most currywhores are not virgins and cheat on the side in these types of marriages. Just betabuxx and get cheated on bro!
Lmao when I was young I thought that I'd never be one of those losers who have to resort to an arranged marriage. Right now arranged marriages are my only hope of having a semblance of a relationship. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my innocent childhood days.
How old are you? Where do you live? Most indian guys are lonely and desperate these days. Hypergamy is increasing in India and most women there want tall light skinned guys.

Last edited: