Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal currycels in japan

What are your thoughts on this

Curries shouldn't be a chinkland in the first place.

exactly , we must always suffer in curryland
Curryland wouldn't be as bad if all the high-IQ ones weren't immigrating to the West without a second thought.

I thought Japs would have the presence of mind to not let them breed in Japan but I guess not. So long, fortress Nihon, cultural enrichment is underway.

should happen in canada

I thought Japs would have the presence of mind to not let them breed in Japan but I guess not. So long, fortress Nihon, cultural enrichment is underway.
curries will never become a threat curries are auto incense in Japan.

Curryland wouldn't be as bad if all the high-IQ ones weren't immigrating to the West without a second thought.
Cope. Watch the Tamil movie Anniyan. That's how corrupt and shitty India is. Curries migrating there is helping us

Cope. Watch the Tamil movie Anniyan. That's how corrupt and shitty India is. Curries migrating there is helping us
bloodcartier.gif

it would be atleast somewhat livable if it wasnt so densely populated and hot

I watched that film the actors name is Vikram.lot of Cool action scenes and there is some cringe diologues.film is based a on protagonist who is a lawyer suffering from multiple personality disorder.

I watched that film the actors name is Vikram.lot of Cool action scenes and there is some cringe dioslsoues.film is based a on protagonist who is a lawyer suffering from multiple personality disorder.
Yeah the depiction of corruption in Shankar movies is hella accurate though. It's just like that irl

but aryan into European punjabis will destroy Tamil tyrons
Cope they got raped by sand niggers. South Indians fought back and protected Hinduism. Tamils especially are the most superior

Yeah the depiction of corruption in Shankar movies is hella accurate though. It's just like that irl
and that guy has a alter ego very violent killer alter ego.he goes on a killing spree on corrupt politics.defintly some Indian er movie right out there

Cope they got raped by sand niggers. South Indians fought back and protected Hinduism. Tamils especially are the most superior
Sands got destroyed into oblivion by the mighty based mongols ricecels.look at destruction of Baghdad by mongols

in this video sand muslim brutally whining about destruction of islamic golden age

View: https://youtu.be/_aiCxQoqm20?si=3MMLctripxLy3y3y

only reason sands were spared is because mongols and turkic ricemen converted to islam beginning from hulugu khan

Last edited:
Sands got destroyed into oblivion by the mighty based mongols ricecels.look at destruction of Baghdad by mongols

in this video sand muslim brutally remember about destruction go islamic golden age

only reason sands were spared is because mongols and turkic racemes converted to islam beginning from hulugu khan

DNW. Tamils are still the most superior of all

DNW. Tamils are still the most superior of all
I want yo to give a more well justified answer.to my reply u only wrote nothing except the same old repeated thing-"tamils are the most superior'.is that it ?

I want yo to give a more well justified answer.to my reply u only wrote nothing except the same old repeated thing-"tamils are the most superior'.is that it ?
Idk history tbh. @Biowaste Removal is this true

in this video sand muslim brutally whining about destruction of islamic golden age

only reason sands were spared is because mongols and turkic racemes converted to islam beginning from hulugu khan

conquering sea want a great achivement.there are moe bauble places others have conquered who weren't indians
Didn't say it was a great achievement. Just found it ironic of a tamil wanting to be away from chinklands

You know how shitty Sri Lanka government is. How can someone grow crops on a barren land? Migration is better, later you can try to improve your own land.

You know how shitty Sri Lanka government is. How can someone grow crops on a barren land? Migration is better, later you can try to improve your own land.
what curries should do is go to foreign lands work there make money and return to India.instead of that they choose to stay on west which eventually more ruins india leaving low iq people increasing

what curries should do is go to foreign lands work there make money and return to India.instead of that they choose to stay on west which eventually more ruins india l;eeaving low iq people increasing
Not really managers abroad hire curries only. It is helping us in jobs.

Gujjus abroad used to fund BJP initially. Today India is developing due to BJP

Not really managers abroad hire curries only. It is helping us in jobs.

Gujjus abroad used to fund BJP initially. Today India is developing due to BJP
back in india I used to hear a lot bjp developing india under modi .but as time went on I lost hope in india whether india under congress UDF orbjd india isn't gonna change.modi and bop just as corrupt as their Rahul Gandhi congress counterparts

Idk history tbh. @
Biowaste Removal
@Biowaste Removal is this true
Yeah, the Islamic empires at the time were the superpowers of the world. Kind of like how America is today. Mongols had to conduct asymmetrical warfare on them, they were the underdog by all means, but they were geniuses and were somehow able to not only defeat but completely destroy them.

Mongols had to conduct asymmetrical warfare on them, they were the underdog by all means, but they were geniuses and were somehow able to not only defeat but completely destroy them.
Westoids and Hujaa love to cope with "Muh mongols low IQ" "horde mentality" name one time another race accomplished something of this scale, mongols were masters of asymmetrical warfare. Meanwhile China and European powers actually managed to fuck up many times when they had the upper hand.

Hujaa love to cope with "Muh mongols low IQ" name one time another asian country like china accomplished something of this scale, mongols were masters of asymmetrical warfare. Meanwhile China actually managed to fuck up when they had the upper hand.
yes u are right mongols had the greatest accomplishments

yes u are right mongols had the greatest accomplishments
They seriously think we were all retarded hordes when we were at an extreme numerical DISADVANTAGE. We had to use strategy almost like guerilla warfare at the start. We were the underdogs the whole time and somehow managed to conquer half the world. But average westoid: "Muh GENGhis was white, mongols were all retarded hordes" :soy::soy::soy:

They seriously think we were all retarded hordes when we were at an extreme numerical DISADVANTAGE. We had to use strategy almost like guerilla warfare at the start. We were the underdogs the whole time and somehow managed to conquer half the world. But average westoid: "Muh GENGhis was white, mongols were all retarded hordes" :soy::soy::soy:
I mean all of the things said are right excpet like nobody in the west is saying Genghis Khan was white

I mean all of the things said are right excpet like nobody in the west is saying Genghis Khan was white
They love to claim that chinggis had red hair and green eyes because of a sandnigger fairy tale that was probably not even written seriously.

They love to claim that chinggis had red hair and green eyes because of a sandnigger fairy tale that was probably not even written seriously.
I mean there are ton of fake tales like that here and there which isn't valid or popular so why would u or even anyone take it seriously?everyone with common sense can say Genghis Khan isn't white .

I mean there are ton of fake tales like that here and there which isn't valid or popular so why would u or even anyone take it seriously?everyone with common sense can say Genghis Khan isn't white .
I never said I took it seriously kek, i was arguing against it by talking about how some retards believe it.

and also west don't need to have Genghis Khan. they got their own version of nomadic warriiors.aryans,yamnay,indo europians,scyhtians British empire, greek empire,persian empire.
both whites and asians were great civilizations and empire builders