Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious currycels - in India do curry male friends hold each other's hands in a no-homo way?

I’m not in India but I have been to Currystan a few times and I can confirm this happens

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel

lol. That d isguisting like arab men kissing each other:feelspuke:

Last edited:
lol. That d isguisting like arab men kissing each other:feelspuke:
I don't really consider these on the same level tbh, holding hands is way less germy than imbibing the bacteria on some dude's cheek.

It actually made me sad that in India they have a higher level of bro-ship that they can do this.

Here I think we're so paranoid of being seen as gay that we don't do shit that manly heterosexual men of the past did like shake hands, give each other pats on the shoulder, or even hug.

It's like the more society accepted homosexuality the more heterosexual men lost their safe space for homosocial bonding.

I don't really consider these on the same level tbh, holding hands is way less germy than imbibing the bacteria on some dude's cheek.

It actually made me sad that in India they have a higher level of bro-ship that they can do this.

Here I think we're so paranoid of being seen as gay that we don't do shit that manly heterosexual men of the past did like shake hands, give each other pats on the shoulder, or even hug.

It's like the more society accepted homosexuality the more heterosexual men lost their safe space for homosocial bonding.

Bra shaking hands, patting each other on the shoulder is okay. But holding hands for like 5 minutes or more, kissing another mans face in my opnion is faggotry.
I see men at the mosque massaging each other pretending to have aching shoulders and backs. Go get a wife or go to a woman for massgaes. But these men love touching each other.

Just my opnion though. They can do what they want though.

@Cope_Time and @incelerated faggots :feelspuke: .:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Unfortunately this is true.
Homosexuality is rampant in the middle east due to the anti-human religion known as Islam brutally supressing any sexual relationship at younger ages. So a lot of middle aged middle eastern men are actual kiddie fiddlers and closet trannies.

Homosexuality is rampant in the middle east due to the anti-human religion known as Islam brutally supressing any sexual relationship at younger ages. So a lot of middle aged middle eastern men are actual kiddie fiddlers and closet trannies.
I'm not homo tho:smonk:

@incelerated, look at this slave, spreading jewish lies, may Allah burn him.
This is the holy Ghadr night brother. Pray for his homosexual soul.

Also I already gone and posted some gay shit about us. :feelshaha:

Indians have no choice but to be gay with each other.

yeah those mofos be wearing kufi , beard, jubba but busy kissing small children.
Most of the men with beard , kufi and stuff dont kiss men or touch men. They hardcore real muslims all the way but some just pretend so to watch other men pray and kiss children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back