Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (CURRYCELS GTFIH) does your caste relate to inceldom

PLA1092

PLA1092

‎O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Curious now

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Penetrating the Cosmic Bounds
★★★★★
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Pariah of incels.is
★★★★★
C

Confessor

Shortcel
★★
Curious now
Not related to Inceldom but I am Bengali and Bengalis are hated in India so yeah that will make job hunting, house searching and climbing the corporate ladder difficult. I hope I can move away to the US, Dubai or anyother foreign country where I won't face discrimination in workplace.

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

Cope is false hope
★★★★
It depends, some people still have that old fashion mentality of the caste system this day and age. Being a Ravidassia (chamar) you can expect some discrimination from other higher castes. I remember one lady talking about marriage to someone, I said I go to the certain temple & then she went silent & changed the subject. Mind you this lady was younger than me.

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

I Punch Cuckitors in the Neovagina
★★★★★
I hope I can move away to the US
As someone living there I wouldn’t recommend at all. Being currycel in a mostly white country is absolutely brutal with the mogging and ostracization you will inevitably face

Better to go somewhere where there’s less mogging and potentially somewhere you can run JBC game, if there even is a country for guys like us to geomaxx

C

Confessor

Shortcel
★★
As someone living there I wouldn’t recommend at all. Being currycel in a mostly white country is absolutely brutal with the mogging and ostracization you will inevitably face

Better to go somewhere where there’s less mogging and potentially somewhere you can run JBC game, if there even is a country for guys like us to geomaxx
United Arab Emirates it is then, won't have to deal with degenerate LGBTQ stuff there either :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

I Punch Cuckitors in the Neovagina
★★★★★
United Arab Emirates it is then, won't have to deal with degenerate LGBTQ stuff there either :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Is it a viable long term plan or do they just allow curries as work visa slaves?

There’s still SEA, South America, East Asia as potential options

jeetcel

jeetcel

Veteran
★★
answer to the question, in very big picture-ish way, yes
but it depends a lot on different areas
curryland is a vast fucking country (it's seventh in landmass and now first in population duh) and in my experience things start to change in a lots of ways every 300 kilometre of radius at any place here even if it's same state same overall culture and language and all
so if you want to look at things here, you gotta keep this kind of distinction in mind
coming back,
i think some upper castes like Brahmins, Vaishyas (businessmen castes) who happen to be lower middle classes socio-economically are incel castes - there is noticeable downward trend in their living as things progressed here and many of their daughters are doing inter-caste marriages just to get to live better lives, so yeah

CopeHarderNow

CopeHarderNow

Dravidian Burgercel
★★★★★
How do I know what my caste is? I was born and raised in the United States.

C

Confessor

Shortcel
★★
Is it a viable long term plan or do they just allow curries as work visa slaves?

There’s still SEA, South America, East Asia as potential options
That's blue collar workers. Many White collar workers live there happily, it's majority Indian after all.

East Asia is really nice but I hear they don't like curries at all.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Curry is worthless shit eating slave race to Jewish master race we rule that country with iron fist

C

Confessor

Shortcel
★★
Curry is worthless shit eating slave race to Jewish master race we rule that country with iron fist
Rapey curry at your service saar please give israeli whamen for my services

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Untouchable.

jeetcel

jeetcel

Veteran
★★
How do I know what my caste is? I was born and raised in the United States.
ask your parents or their parents or your uncles-aunts or so, someone in the family must be knowing
or just tell me your surname and background, if it's not some highly generalized surname like Kumar it can be traced back
or you may also look at your phenotypes and conclude where you stand at on that ladder :feelshehe:

CopeHarderNow

CopeHarderNow

Dravidian Burgercel
★★★★★
ask your parents or their parents or your uncles-aunts or so, someone in the family must be knowing
or just tell me your surname and background, if it's not some highly generalized surname like Kumar it can be traced back
or you may also look at your phenotypes and conclude where you stand at on that ladder :feelshehe:
Oh OK. All I remember is that my dad told me that we come from a low caste.

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Recruit
★★★

This
its brutal living as a curry let alone a cel

CopeHarderNow

CopeHarderNow

Dravidian Burgercel
★★★★★
Be lucky we don’t just throw you in a ((((labor camp)))
You're coming with me into this labor camp, KIKECEL

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
★★★★★
Idk but I want a dark skinned curry bitch as a sex slave. Should be possible through geomaxxing, but I don't speak Hindu.