Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycels brutally careermog ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Among 11,030 samples of chief executive officers, managers from large U.S. companies, student leaders, and participants in experiments, East Asians were much less likely than South Asians and Whites to attain leadership positions, while South Asians were more likely than Whites to be top leaders. The finding is not surprising given that Indian-origin CEOs are leading industries across the world. Arvid Krishna of IBM, Sundar Pichai of Google, Satya Nadella of Microsoft, Revathi Advaithi of Flex, Leena Nair of Chanel, and Anjali Sud of Vimeo are just a few examples on the growing list.

To reveal why East Asians hit the bamboo ceiling but South Asians do not, further analysis from Lu and colleagues (2020) showed that East Asians are less assertive, which contradicts Western norms regarding leaders’ communication styles. Relatedly, a study of 19 class years of MBAs who accepted full-time job offers in the U.S. showed a striking gap between their subgroups among Asians: East and Southeast Asians received the lowest salaries of all ethnicities, but South Asians were at the very top. This gap was explained by East and Southeast Asians’ unwillingness to negotiate due to higher concerns for relationship harmony (Lu, 2022).

Muh inferior curry genes @wereq explain this :feelsbaton:

Low inhib curries mog high E rices with climbing the ladder, lifefuel for @Transcended Trucel. :feelsahh:

Muh inferior curry genes @
wereq
@wereq explain this :feelsbaton:
Curries are just a bit more masculine than rice, that's all.

Low inhib curries mog high E rices with climbing the ladder, lifefuel for @Transcended Trucel. :feelsahh:
rice aren't as aggressive. If they were more aggressive they'd mog. Also curry immigration policies in USA favor try hard high IQ curries

curries send their rich smart kids or poor desperate smart kids abroad and they mogg there, trust me there are tons of retards in curryland and this is from me just visiting for one summer

this. Rice on average aren't as loud and narcissistic enough to compete. If they became more aggressive they'd be good to go

if rice low inhib max and rocked the boat a little, that gap could probably close

curries send their rich smart kids or poor desperate smart kids abroad and they mogg there, trust me there are tons of retards in curryland and this is from me just visiting for one summer
this too. Average subhuman curries from homeland would be mogged by rice from ricelands.

Yeah, average rice IQ mogs average Indian but elite Indians brutally mog elite ricemen.

Most of them are just rich. The poor high-IQ curries are anomalies.

Yeah, average rice IQ mogs average Indian but elite Indians brutally mog elite ricemen.
No they don't. The elite ricemen just choose to stay in riceland, while the elite curries immigrate to first world countries.

An advantage curries have is the model minority stereotype (think of Microsoft's CEO)

No they don't. The elite ricemen just choose to stay in riceland, while the elite curries immigrate to first world countries.
They don't choose, they can't compete in the west neither for money nor for pussy.

how are curries the most inferior race if they are more masculine than rice?

how are curries the most inferior race if they are more masculine than rice?
They are lower IQ than rice and shitskinned. Also more unhygienic.

hmm could be true but I saw some try hards or really capable curries in community college and more in the public uni. You could be right about the anomalies, so substitute the poor and smart with poor and slave mogging hard work. I knew a couple curries who had 24 credit semesters and worked at the dining hall and as TAs and sent money back home to their guilt tripping parents

There is a positive correlation between cultural mismatch and distance from native country with income and status.

Superior curryan race ftw.

Bangladeshi and Pakistani curries are some of the poorest Asians in the West

Bangladeshi and Pakistani curries are some of the poorest Asians in the West
They were rich enough to immigrate to the West, either that or they got the green card from someone.

They were rich enough to immigrate to the West, either that or they got the green card from someone.
my family just got lucky ditching shithole currylands in the late 70s early 80s