Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over currycels are going to die of thirst

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lie-empty-as-drought-forces-thousands-to-flee

Groundwater, the source of 40% of India’s water needs, is depleting at an unsustainable rate, Niti Aayog, a governmental thinktank, said in a 2018 report. Twenty-one Indian cities – including Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad – are expected to run out of groundwater by 2020, and 40% of India’s population will have no access to drinking water by 2030, the report said.

On the other hand, India will soon have no water with which to flush toilets
lifefuel for @chudur-budur

JFL, something like this was going to happen eventually. They're all gonna end up refugees in Europe
:feelskek: Horny currycels are going to rape the shit out of white foids when they have that much strength in numbers
Refugees welcome

They better not start infesting my country :worryfeels:

They're about to feed into the (((EU's))) migration program
Luckily my country has been pretty based regarding this question so far,so we don't have many ethnic refugees.It's very over for Germancels though:f:

Oh well. Maybe the universe is correcting its mistake.

It's western Europe that's allowing itself to get assfucked, the rest of europe is fine for the mostpart
because even locals don't stay in the rest of europe,they migrate to western europe as well (eastern europeans)

because even locals don't stay in the rest of europe,they migrate to western europe as well (eastern europeans)
Agreed, they are very prevalent in the workplace and the academics. Sometimes even outnumber the locals in my uni classes.

Agreed, they are very prevalent in the workplace and the academics. Sometimes even outnumber the locals in my uni classes.
which country

100 million indians coming to a europe/north america near you

100 million indians coming to a europe/north america near you

come on in

lmao they are going to die of thirst for holes before that probably.

So much for being a world superpower by 2030. Maybe China and India can somehow fight each other and kill off about 500 million people. Then we all can get rice and curry girlfriends after they lose a significant portion of the male population. :feelsautistic:

:feelskek: Horny currycels are going to rape the shit out of white foids when they have that much strength in numbers
Refugees welcome
Tbh its their fault when then shit on it

On the other hand, India will soon have no water with which to flush toilets
lifefuel for @chudur-budur

WTF we don't flush our shit, WTF. Either we keep them on the streets at their original forms or we sacrifice them to the sea. Flushing your shit is a cope. You won't be able to get laid no matter how much water you use to flush your shit unless you have a chiseled jawline.

Fucking British empire fucked this country. Thar is why they are in plight.

I thought it was diferent thirst tbh