Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Currycels" and the unsurprising racism of the incel community

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
★★
Rather than facing the social market racism against ethnics that causes so many ethnic men to be incel, here's what the fake news media has come up with:

(archive.is link because fuck their clicks)
> a derogatory term used by white incels to describe South Asian men

eeeeeeeeeeeebil wypipo!

@chudur-budur

And since I know you fake news assholes are leering at this thread, because creeping on an incel board is all you've got going in your life, here's some more ammo for your eeeeeeeeeeeeeebil incel narrative:

Nuke Manhattan, nuke Hollywood, nuke DC, nuke Brussels, nuke Tel Aviv!

I feel such empathy for currycels, like I completely understand their perspective as someone who has twice been asked what part of India I was from. By Indians.

That article is such horseshit though. Incels are solipsistic. Incels don't go out of there way to mock currycels or any other type of incel.

Last edited:
EVIL WHITE MEN at it again

When I ask Sharma why he feels the mainstream incel community are hostile to Indians, he says that while there are racially derogatory terms for anyone who isn’t white (East Asians are referred to as “ricecels” and black incels are referred to as "tyrones")
These people dont even have the decency to make a decent research about the dialect of our community and even so they still insist in appearing as the owners of the truth and progress.

I lost my sympathy for most currycels, they always tend to end up either married or slayer. Btw this guy is not even racepilled.

I don't get why some currycel from this forum would speak to media and complain about this site being racist? Most of the "racism" towards curries comes from self hating curries themselves and is just self hate. More importantly, scientific studies clearly show Indians are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to dating and sex appeal . I don't understand why he thinks Indians are being personally attacked instead of this place being more racially charged and less PC than other places. He sounds like a butthurt bluepiller who couldn't acknowledge the currypill.

Rather than facing the social market racism against ethnics that causes so many ethnic men to be incel, here's what the fake news media has come up with:

(archive.is link because fuck their clicks)
> a derogatory term used by white incels to describe South Asian men

eeeeeeeeeeeebil wypipo!
the ones who use currycel term the most are the ethnic themselves kek

LMAO, ethnics are on average more incel than white men. (not to invalidate mayocels of course). Whites have tall handsome men beloved by many in movies and as models. Fucking press is more racist than the supposed white supremacist incel boogeyman group by denying that ethnics have a hard time with dating in the west. Bluepilled assfuckers.

black incels are referred to as “tyrones”
Hahaha fucking lmao. Just goes to show how much they know.

90% of the people who say the word "curry" on these forums are curries ourselves.

Anyway the more articles the better. The blackpill comes out little by little.

Case solved, he’s a subhuman himself, in denial about being low status and unwanted.

Anyone notice the article writer looks like a currycel and most likely IS a bluepilled currycel? Cope is strong with that one.

I was just watching a gymcel YouTube video featuring Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre. They have a similar physique but it’s insane how much Scottish McIntyre mogs Jinder.

Anyone notice the article writer looks like a currycel and most likely IS a bluepilled currycel? Cope is strong with that one.

He is 100% an incel virgin.

Soyboy bugman cuck tweeting about toxic masculinity in another tweet, aka he’s jealous that he doesn’t have any masculine qualities whatsoever.

JFL at this delusional loser. Even with his status as some editor at some alt-left bugman publication, he’s still a hopelessly alone virgin.

View attachment 129315
View attachment 129316

He is 100% an incel virgin.

Soyboy bugman cuck tweeting about toxic masculinity in another tweet, aka he’s jealous that he doesn’t have any masculine qualities whatsoever.

JFL at this delusional loser. Even with his status as some editor at some alt-left bugman publication, he’s still a hopelessly alone virgin.

JFL at that pic.

"Maybe if I keep writing and tweeting about toxic masculinity and female empowerment, foids will come to me." JFL.

Last edited:
@angrycurrycel :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: for u

This is exactly what I was talking about in my other thread. JFL.

@chudur-budur
That was written by some curry journalist of a curry newspaper in the curryland, the guy himself is a currycel, he won't realize until he comes to the west.

Inbreeding is a common practice amongst curries, so over time they look more and more hideous. I truly pity them. They would be normal people if it wasn't for literally fucking themselves into a genetic dead end.

I use curry on everything! And black pepper. It's healthy!