Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curryceldom starts early

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
0C77075E 447C 4F41 8A11 36C58A1E71EC

It never began for that poor boy.

Last edited:
you already know she grew in to a Stacy I would have deflowered her early to keep her as mine

I have never been more glad to not be a curry

you already know she grew in to a Stacy I would have deflowered her early to keep her as mine
theres no chance shed stay with you even if you got to her early, chad always wins

That "why is that guy touching me" look.

Damn he got a unibrow at 5

it never began

Curries are either 1 or 0.

Why don't we talk about the parents' fault here? Look at this kid's hairstyle, look at his unibrow, look at that shirt that's obviously too big for him...

Why don't we talk about the parents' fault here? Look at this kid's hairstyle, look at his unibrow, look at that shirt that's obviously too big for him...
like that fixes his asymmetric eyes or shitbrown skin

She sure looked uneasy.

@chudur-budur
Holy fucking shit, look at that mongrel offspring, I feel so bad for him, he has no fucking idea what is waiting in a couple of years.

This photo looks like an angel standing next to a pile of dogshit

Currycels should not waste time looksmaxing btw

Last edited:
Fuckkkk, us currycels have the most disgusting genetics. No muscles, shitty skin, balding, manlet height, small skulls, frame of a starving Ethiopian and dick size of a ricecel

Fucking just shoot me and end my misery.
That curry is getting mogged so hard.

That is the closest he will ever get to a female, once female reach puberty they start going for chad.

looks like she even heightmogs him

Holy fucking shit, look at that mongrel offspring, I feel so bad for him, he has no fucking idea what is waiting in a couple of years.
if they were 20 years older hed be getting sentenced for sexual harassment

The left pic is a bad pic. Btw, zayn malik is not a homogeneous curry, he is half curry half white.

That shitskin ogrelet in OPs post is never going to be anything like zayn malik, you will find him in this forum within 10~15 years.

thats a curry version of ocd. its over