Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel tries to seduce white chick using his good pERsonality

The lack of self awareness is such powerful cringe. I wish I had no shame like that

The lack of self awareness is such powerful cringe. I wish I had no shame like that

He asked so nicely if Kylie would let him fuck her, what a polite gentleman, we need to develop his level of confidence

@Transcended Trucel I rate his pERsonality 10/10.

What rating would you give?

He asked so nicely if Kylie would let him fuck her, what a polite gentleman, we need to develop his level of confidence
Unironically no shame is the best way to live. So tired of over thinking

Based curries

A97

Soys will say he is incel because he isn't "confident" enough

kylie please, my shwarma is begging for you
kylie please, my chicken tikka masala needs you
kylie please, my chicken curry is hot for you

@Transcended Trucel I rate his pERsonality 10/10.

What rating would you give?
11/10, even AMong a billion men, he would be second to none when it comes to pERsonality.

He's got a good jawline but his shitskin phenotype turns him into a sub 5 freak

“Well, you said ‘please.’ Okay let’s fuck.”

11/10, even AMong a billion men, he would be second to none when it comes to pERsonality.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"Feed a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.\"\n\nA fisherman requires bait. Similarly, a man must have money to properly fish.",
"headline": "Minister: Texas gunman grew angry in past over cash requests",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/minister-texas-gunman-grew-angry-153033552.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Dec 31 18:43:15 UTC 2019"
},

As always, I denigrate only holes.

},
{
"user_text": "Compassion? This is compassion?\n\n\"This is a natural inclination on the part of people, and I made this statement in Milwaukee, where there has been over a period of 100 or 150 years a compatibility among neighborhoods, for the churches, the private clubs, the newspapers, restaurants, all designed to accommodate members of a particular racial group. I see nothing wrong with that as long as it's done freely.\u201d",
"headline": "After brain surgery, Jimmy Carter returns to hometown church",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/brain-surgery-jimmy-carter-returns-065029678.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Dec 30 08:02:13 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"CARTER DEFENDS ALL\u2010WHITE AREAS\n\n\u2018If he wins the Presidency, the Georgia Democrat said at a news conference here, \u201cI'm not \u2010going to use the Federal Government's authority deliberately to circumvent the natural inclination of people to live in racially homogeneous neighborhoods.\n\nit's good to maintain the homogeneity of neighborhoods if they have been established that way', he said.",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/brain-surgery-jimmy-carter-returns-065029678.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Dec 30 07:51:15 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "\" \u2018Natural Inclination'\n\nIt's good to maintain the racial homogeneity of neighborhoods if they've been established that way\", Carter said\n\nIn making the point, he used unusually blunt language about; social differences\u2014about \u201cblack! intrusion\u201d into white neighborhoods, for example. He spoke of \u201calien groups\u201d in communities, and of the had effects of \u201cinjecting\u201d a \u201cdiametrically opposite kind of family\u201d or \u201ca different kind of person\u201d into a neighborhood.\"",
"timestamp": "Mon Dec 30 07:34:54 UTC 2019"
},
{

{
"user_text": \n\n\"No degenerate and feeble stock will ever be converted into healthy and sound stock by the accumulated effects of education, good laws, and sanitary surroundings. Such means may render the individual members of a stock passable if not strong members of society, but the same process will have to be gone through again and again with their offspring, and this in ever-widening circles, if the stock, owing to the conditions in which society has placed it, is able to increase its numbers.\" - Karl Pearson, Statistician",
"headline": "Science Under Attack: How Trump Is Sidelining Researchers and Their Work",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/science-under-attack-trump-sidelining-163029749.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Dec 30 07:08:51 UTC 2019"
},

How are you darling????

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back