Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel trait: spending roughly $4,000 USD on a face mask

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it doesn't even hide his weak jawline

Seriously though, brutal wealthmog

Dude posted this hours ago, you're late!

Thinking about it the world could just get people to wear masks if they put a yeezy/Gucci/Kalvin clien logo over it. Especially niggers and wiggers and women.

“AWWW SHIIET NIGGUH YEEZY JUS RELEASED DIS MASK NIGGUH IT BE 6000000$ GON SPEND MY WHOLE WELFARE ON DAT GIMME DATS”

Indians are a dirt tier IQ race.

Aren't you Indian yourself? Sorry for your pain if that is the case, nothing can be done about fobs playing to embarrassing stereotypes.

Aren't you Indian yourself? Sorry for your pain if that is the case, nothing can be done about fobs playing to embarrassing stereotypes.
He is but point is Indians suffer from terrible Halo, because of doing shit like this.
Roshan mogs, can larp a European accent, doesn't eat curry, or do retarded shit, but if he gives away he's Indian, he has the same SMV as 4/10 JBW

oh, i'm sure the girls are lining up

He is but point is Indians suffer from terrible Halo, because of doing shit like this.
Roshan mogs, can larp a European accent, doesn't eat curry, or do retarded shit, but if he gives away he's Indian, he has the same SMV as 4/10 JBW

I know but my point is that Indians have terrible rep in part because of embarrassing things that people in the subcontinent are doing or bluepilled fobs that come to America and act low inhib making fools of themselves, neither of which can be addressed or stopped in any real way.

What I was trying to tell him is that the halo is not his fault, it is just unfortunate circumstances and normies honing in on easy targets to mock and bully as always.

That is quite the waste of money

he's not covering his face due to fear of corona-virus or any infectious disease, he is covering his face due to the shame of showing his subhuman face to society who will mock/ridicule him because of it.

He wears a mask to avoid the embarassment of being mogged everywhere he goes, i have a feeling he'll be wearing that mask long after covid is gone.

mock at it all you want. the thing is, it actually works in india. india is a shit hole country that places a lot of emphasis on wealth. so that act of showing off instead of seen as tacky and desperate and tryhard, actually get jealousy and admiration in india, esepcially among older, less westernized population.
True, this kind of guy, at least outside Delhi/Punjab, could probably get a facially 8/10 foid.

A lot of the stemcels and finance cels in SF, NYC who are totally subhuman get to marry 8/10 curryfoid, and often get paid for the privelege of it

'Wealthmog', cringe cope, only retards care about numbers in a bank account.

If you're doing this there's nothing to envy even if you're the heir to the entire Rothschild fortune.

Curries are so low SMV they lower the value of GOLD just by touching it. Now that they wear it, the entire Gold market will crash to the bottom

Curries are so low SMV they lower the value of GOLD just by touching it. Now that they wear it, the entire Gold market will crash to the bottom
Peter Schiff on suicide watch.

I wonder if it’s even effective...

Thinking about it the world could just get people to wear masks if they put a yeezy/Gucci/Kalvin clien logo over it. Especially niggers and wiggers and women.

“AWWW SHIIET NIGGUH YEEZY JUS RELEASED DIS MASK NIGGUH IT BE 6000000$ GON SPEND MY WHOLE WELFARE ON DAT GIMME DATS”
They are literally doing this right now, £45 for a gucci facemask and the pakis love them

based mask. I should get one like this

this mask barely covers a tenth of his fat fucking face. this couldve been spent on so many copes but no

Why do curries do this shit?

:feelskek: actually if someone makes mockup masks with those brands on them, "assuming" they are real; retards would end up buying it on the spot. Also a little chinese cracker message about the blackpill can be delivered too.

Gold is very antimicrobial metal of a

Gold is very antimicrobial metal of a

im pretty sure everyone is aware that masks dont actually stop muh coronavirus. Theres more ways it can get in than just ur mouth.

It’s not getting him a single crumb of pussy, which was the point of buying the mask in the first place

yes, i cant help but notice what race someone is when i interact with them

Bruh... Just existing as a mayo isn't raceflexing. I meant something like dating a noodlewhore and rubbing it in your face how easy it is for them to take your women. That kind of thing.

Bruh... Just existing as a mayo isn't raceflexing. I meant something like dating a noodlewhore and rubbing it in your face how easy it is for them to take your women. That kind of thing.

Just existing is raceflexing. Their mere presence reminds me of my genetic inferiority.

It's like flying business class and having to walk past first class.

Absolutely brutal.

Are you pulling a PPEcel here again? :feelskek:

Plausible deniability.

I like it.
Will probably write a "incel trait: not having a private jet" post sometime, but i think i already had that covered with the megayacht posts

When your innate SMV is so low, you resort to spending on useless shit to try and attract foids.

All that money, no sense, gotta flash the cash in the form of bling to show off, for them it's cars, for niggers it's their kicks.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: