Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CURRYCEL SAYS HE IS GERMAN.

Screenshot 30 7 2024 152313 incelsis

Being "Western" is like a software or programmed Psychology. Then there are further and further sub categories to explain the various Western experiences. I am superficially an "Indian" and more rooted as a "Westerner". Today it means something that came after Christianity stopped working. You need to distinguish between Indians and Westerners this way. You are stuck on items which are meaningless. I'm not saying that I am a white Appalachian redneck (though I behave like one in some ways) because people like me are sorted cultural orphans. We make do with whatever we can to survive.

You are actually the same in your own culture. You are confused and angry and lashing out at Pajeet or Sand niggers because you hate/envy them. It's sad and funny to see you and @comradespiderman29 go balastic every so often, usually for months/years everyone ignores it. You constantly tag people when everyone ignores you to illicit this sort of fight because it mal
Jfl. @Made in Heaven

Being "Western" is like a software or programmed Psychology. Then there are further and further sub categories to explain the various Western experiences. I am superficially an "Indian" and more psychotically rooted as a "Westerner". Today it means something that came after Christianity stopped working. You need to distinguish between Indians and Westerners this way. You are stuck on items which are meaningless. I'm not saying that I am a white Appalachian redneck (though I behave like one in some ways) because people like me are sorted cultural orphans. We make do with whatever we can to survive.

You are actually the same in your own culture. You are confused and angry and lashing out at Pajeet or Sand niggers because you hate/envy them. It's sad and funny to see you and @comradespiderman29 go balastic every so often, usually for months/years everyone ignores it. You constantly tag people when everyone ignores you to illicit this sort of fight because it makes you feel superior.

@Gorogorogoro-chan - get a load of these two Inshallahs. They just don't ever stop. I hadn't even see of replied to a post for around 3 months on the site, then I arrive to see some 101 tags from these two biscuit heads !
Always the same two tools causing race wars and worshipping whites.

Always the same two tools causing race wars and worshipping whites.
There is no end to their ass-licking. I'm sure neither of them had ever worked a day in their life. They are almost as clueless to their own lack of sensibilities as a globohomo cuck or feminist new age foid.

Being "Western" is like a software or programmed Psychology. Then there are further and further sub categories to explain the various Western experiences
Western= white/Europeans
Westernised= people like you. What's so hard to understand?
. I am superficially an "Indian" and more psychotically rooted as a "Westerner
No, you're not. White people don't see you as a westerner. You're a Pajeet.
Today it means something that came after Christianity stopped working. You need to distinguish between Indians and Westerners this way.
What has religion got to do with anything,? I'm a maronite catholic, yet, I'm Arab not white.
You are stuck on items which are meaningless. I'm not saying that I am a white Appalachian redneck (though I behave like one in some ways) because people like me are sorted cultural orphans. We make do with whatever we can to
Not true. Western has always meant white
You are actually the same in your own culture. You are confused and angry and lashing out at Pajeet or Sand niggers because you hate/envy them
I'm not lashing out at pajeets. And I'm not jealous either.

get a load of these two Inshallahs. They just don't ever stop. I hadn't even see of replied to a post for around 3 months on the site, then I arrive to see some 101 tags from these two biscuit heads !
By the way I joined this year and haven't interacted with you kek.

Western= white/Europeans
Westernised= people like you. What's so hard to understand?
No. That's a meaningless construct. I mean, yes skin color can be correlated but there is no distinction that needs to be made. Psychology and behavior and the brain is the same. Can be a nigger-looking Westerner, an American-Indian or a Latino of some kind. All have had their psychological development and thinking process effected by Christianity THAT is what it means to be a Westerner. So now I'll ask you..

What's so hard to understand? Or are you just an ass-licker of this Made in Heaven Inshallah-wannabe whitey ass licker?
No, you're not. White people don't see you as a westerner. You're a Pajeet.
They do. Many of them do if they are
1. Intellectuals
2. Hear me talk over the period of ske time
3. Know me since young age
Etc etc.
Educated Westerners understand it as soon as we are expressing Christian or Post-Christian though paradigms. Only you don't understand it. Because your Muslim right? Your mind has been a bit derailed from it.
What has religion got to do with anything,? I'm a maronite catholic, yet, I'm Arab not white.
Everything kid. Ev-er-Y-thing.
Not true. Western has always meant white.
Repeating yourself like a roboto won't make the deeper significance true. A Japanese person can be White, and can be not a Westerner..
I'm not lashing out at pajeets. And I'm not jealous either.
You are.

By the way I joined this year and haven't interacted with you kek.
Look Ahkamed inshallah.. don't get excited by your wanna be white supremacy friend. He's a pretender. Everybody puts y'all in place. But a few exchanges with me and you'll go back to mummy crying.