Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycel Roams Streets With White Foid

This doesn't affect me or make me want to assume or feel negativity towards him for excelling.

I am happy for him

Proof that you can't be a truecel if you have money, money still attracts female attention. To be a legit truecel you have to be poor.

If a foid is older than 25 she doesn't count as a foid anymore. That's a fucking granny lmao

Damn 25? Lol
25 - 30. After that 99% of women look like shit and had dozens of cocks inside them so they start looking for a hubbycel to get married to.

Last edited:
BetaBux wtf

Jfl if you don’t think any of those foids are just using him

Dude looks like a fraud. Most of his videos feature attractive women from different countries. He either hires actors or attracts normal women with wealth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DB5RPqdWvE&ab_channel=MithileshBackpacker

Btw if you are so gullible you probably also believe in kissing pranks and picking up women youtube videos.

Once again you prove you are literally incapable of reading and are a consistent asshole. You didn't even read my post.

My theory is that she is a used cum dumpster who is enjoying his money. But still, lifefuel right?

Newsflash: YOU ARE NOT THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM

nice, she giga mogged 25 years ago :feelsokman:

Sounds like projection to me
Fakecel if not jealous. Me I'm jealous of all sex havers even betabux couples. If you wanna call that projection then whatever.

Once again you prove you are literally incapable of reading and are a consistent asshole. You didn't even read my post.

I did read "Enjoying his money, still lifefuel" which made me assume that you are implying that she fucked him after the video was filmed, which I doubt.
What other life fuel could you be implying here? Paying women to appear in your videos is suicidefuel. Any attractive influecer gets better looking foids for free just by asking for it on social media.

I did read "Enjoying his money, still lifefuel" which made me assume that you are implying that she fucked him after the video was filmed, which I doubt.
What other life fuel could you be implying here? Paying women to appear in your videos is suicidefuel. Any attractive influecer gets better looking foids for free just by asking for it on social media.
I guess. I am fully cognizant of how odd of a pairing they make and am aware of the fact that money is probably the reason she was even in the video. Also, its worth pointing out that If he is paying those women he is pimping them make no mistake about it. He pays for some hours of their time and makes more money via monetization on YouTube.

Honestly other people finding happiness doesn't help me.

@pp183 thoughtS?

Proof that you can't be a truecel if you have money, money still attracts female attention. To be a legit truecel you have to be poor.
It doesn't count if a foid fucks you for betabuxx. That's just prostitution but more expensive and with less sex. And of course anyone can get laid by a prostitute.