Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel marries a Stacy

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
3u14jHM.png

WdUAv0W.png

XGVffvm.png

MftTmsF.png

LOL if you think that guy is any type of "cel."

Dude plenty of curries are just brown chads. In general it's the worst race because curries are generally manlets with big noses, but check out the top bollywood actors if you thinks curries can't be chad.

Framecel222 said:
LOL if you think that guy is any type of "cel."
tbh I reckon I mog him, he is a currycel

MayorOfKekville said:
Dude plenty of currycels are brown chads. In general it's the worst race because curries are generally manlets with big noses, but check out the top bollywood actors if you thinks curries can't be chad.
he's nowhere near bollywood tier

Please Tag this "SUICIDE FUEL" thanks. I am already depressed.

Did you source the pictures from private social media or from a public website? This could constitute a violation of privacy.

ilieknothing said:

Yeah I really doubt that. I couldn't imagine that guy posting on incels.is. He doesn't even look curry.

dardycunt said:
Did you source the pictures from private social media or from a public website? This could constitute a violation of privacy.
it was a public Facebook profile, I don't know either of them

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
Yeah I really doubt that. I couldn't imagine that guy posting on incels.is. He doesn't even look curry.
he looks like a typical curry and there are probably a few who look like him posting here

ilieknothing said:
he looks like a typical curry and there are probably a few who look like him posting here

OLJ9j9L.gif

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
OLJ9j9L.gif
how the fuck does he not look curry, he looks like a typical Dravidian Tamil

ilieknothing said:

LOL that sounds like the name of a character in Skyrim or some shit.

Anyway that's fair, but he still is at least 7/10 by Pajeet standards.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
7/10 by indian standards is still subhuman, I have been told I'm good looking for a curry a few times, that is just another way of saying ugly imo

They're looksmatched.

ilieknothing said:
7/10 by indian standards is still subhuman, I have been told I'm good looking for a curry a few times, that is just another way of saying ugly imo

Some strong evidence that you're actually a fakecel like most self-loathing curries posting here.

It's over for that currycel.

You guys sound so fucking racist. Not all indians are 5 feet tall and have no visible jawline. He looks like a normal guy. Plus she isn't stacy she looks like your typical roastie.

This guy looks like Bruno mars despite being a curry. Facemogs me by a metric ton. Maybe he has tech money too because curry. All races can be chads you know.

ilieknothing said:

You're right brodda, it's probably that the guy is moneymaxxed that allowed him a Stacy like her.

GunnaSecure said:
You guys sound so fucking racist. Not all indians are 5 feet tall and have no visible jawline. He looks like a normal guy. Plus she isn't stacy she looks like your typical roastie.

ALOT of people here are racist

That's no Stacy, but she is out of his league.

Strong cope ITT. They are not looksmatched. Granted, she's like 1 point higher on the attractiveness scale, but he's definitely not a currycel. Just a curry.

this guy amogs his wife

lol no fucking way he's a "currycel", look at his bones and skull. ilienothing confirmed for a self-loathing currycel

They both seem like normies. .Its better the girl married a normie than a Chad. Sick and tired of chads.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:

lmao dark elf name