Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel looking to donate sperm

nigga what a fucking retard :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I still think it's insane sperm banks have a height requirement

Brutal Noreplypill

That son of a bitch wants to create his own army of bald Indian janitorcels.

What on God's green earth made this 'jeet think he had traits worth passing down? The curry mind and its delusionmaxxing abilities must be rigorously studied

F qGZJUbsAAmdNU

In the late1800s to mid 1900s, outlaws robbed banks with a gun and a note and had many children through their wild lifestyle. In the new millennium incels will covertly break into sperm banks to replace chad cum with their own.

What on God's green earth made this 'jeet think he had traits worth passing down? The curry mind and its delusionmaxxing abilities must be rigorously studied

Tales from Dharavi

I've heard looking at raccoons can cure dementia.

That should be considered a crime

I hope he impregnates lots of white women

Why are you posting cuck shit now as an ethnic? IIRC the women that have created an excessive need for white sperm are mostly chinese.
I'm not curry so why do I care if indian men get cucked?

I'm not curry so why do I care if indian men get cucked?
In the current grand jewish cosmopolitan genetic experiment every race cucks each other ad nauseam to create the perfect rootless mutt. Asians get cucked the most, true, but, if you look at France it seems that arabs get cucked too (by west africans). It's why I call out anyone who says "muh x male x female" or posts racebait because on a deep level it only exists to destroy our unique tribes that we hail from.

In the current grand jewish cosmopolitan genetic experiment every race cucks each other ad nauseam to create the perfect rootless mutt. Asians get cucked the most, true, but, if you look at France it seems that arabs get cucked too (by west africans). It's why I call out anyone who says "muh x male x female" or posts racebait because on a deep level it only exists to destroy our unique tribes that we hail from.
true

In the late1800s to mid 1900s, outlaws robbed banks with a gun and a note and had many children through their wild lifestyle. In the new millennium incels will covertly break into sperm banks to replace chad cum with their own.
Kek

FA_PjiqVkAAPgGS.jpg

if he look like this for sure foids will take his sperm

FA_PjiqVkAAPgGS.jpg

if he look like this for sure foids will take his sperm
Mogs me into oblivion, I'll be cockroach next to him. But that's 1 in million indian though

why is this pinned. I am confused

Average delusional dravindiancel who think he can nigermaxx

That’s a real account too. Imagine how delusional he is in real life

There's so much sperm out there and not enough dumb whores to take it all. There should be mountains of cum that whores dive into solely to impregnate themselves erotically as possible

I want to nuke sperm banks. They are filled with organic spawn demon makers.
They should make a movie about sperm bank oppression. Like Shindler's List, only the Jews are sperm businessmen. Even get Itzak Perlman on violin and John Williams to make a sperm bank oppression soundtrack to win an Oscar.

Last edited: