Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycel is trying his luck for bobs and vegene from Ivanka Trump

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
27njbbv4upz11.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Btw, that guy looks like one of those "slightly white" northern brahmin curry.

@history

Isn't that whats happening to all of us with foids, we may like them and but they don't like us back, its always a non-reciprocal feeling.

just believe in yourself
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Isn't that whats happening to all of us with foids, we may like them and but they don't like us back, its always a non-reciprocal feeling.

Yes, but he’s at the bottom of the totem pole aiming for a somewhat attractive white woman who has the world on a string. What does he have to offer?

Currycels are too low inhib & ı respect their retardness

Yes, but he’s at the bottom of the totem pole aiming for a somewhat attractive white woman who has the world on a string. What does he have to offer?

I know it's pathetic desperation for the currycel trying to hit way out of his league. But the thing is, its all relative, say you're of the same ethnicity as the foid, your wealth and status exceeds hers, you looks (4/10) exceeds hers (1/10), yet she doesn't have the same reservations you have about her as she does about you, you may be desperate for her, but she is not desperate as she has (8+/10) chads lining up for her. If those chads, or normies, or cucks didn't line up for her, she would have no one else to turn to but you eventually. The same with ivanka trump, if no one in this world wanted her, she would either rope or go with the curry. But that isn't the case in reality.

I know it's pathetic desperation for the currycel trying to hit way out of his league. But the thing is, its all relative, say you're of the same ethnicity as the foid, your wealth and status exceeds hers, you looks (4/10) exceeds hers (1/10), yet she doesn't have the same reservations you have about her as she does about you, you may be desperate for her, but she is not desperate as she has (8+/10) chads lining up for her. If those chads, or normies, or cucks didn't line up for her, she would have no one else to turn to but you eventually. The same with ivanka trump, if no one in this world wanted her, she would either rope or go with the curry. But that isn't the case in reality.

I’m personally not attracted to women below me although I know most guys will go for ugly women due to their sex drives. In any era, a woman like Ivanka would go without or rope before going with a guy like that. Most of us wouldn’t be incel in earlier eras, we’re victims of feminism and unregulated hypergamy. We’re all going for women who won’t have us but he’s going for the peak of the mountain when he’s at the bottom with no gear. That’s what makes this such a tragicomedy.