Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel is Regreting Marriage 1.5 Months Later. Just LOL at Getting Married in 2017

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
So in the middle of October this stupid currycel gets married and looks like he is in heaven in this pic:

https://gyazo.com/2e2bde1229070bfd63cceee79fceecfe

https://gyazo.com/1cf2e1370feda02435f69735d886c92b

But just now I saw him posting on a Law Forum this:

https://gyazo.com/b47bd93dab3ff557576b26167a358dc8

hahahahaha. the curry is scared he is going to get taken to the cleaners just 1.5 months later!!!!!!!

I keep laughing at all the guys I still see getting married.

In my head, its like, you are happy now but just wait until 5 years max, you will be a finished you stupid idiot.

Bonus pic of Wife:
https://gyazo.com/761437e73903032447ce34e9c60d00c1

She was a whore , it was obvious by the way she's dressed. This guy is a retard , everyone could have predicted this.

Beta buxes, when will they learn.

WTF would any guy get married today? Madness.

Why didn't this retard get a prenup?

just lol at marriage. I'm convinced marriage is gonna die out within the next 50-100 years

And this is how most "exceptions" to the rule end

Marriage doesn't have to be this way, but it is because the courts allow it. I saw we ban fornication and divorce and force people to actually learn to appreciate their partners.

existentialhack said:
Beta buxes, when will they learn.

WTF would any guy get married today? Madness.

Religion.

ItheIthe said:
Marriage doesn't have to be this way, but it is because the courts allow it. I saw we ban fornication and divorce and force people to actually learn to appreciate their partners.

This. Modern western marriage is a fucking abomination.

That's one ugly ass motherfucking currycel, he got pussies only because he is tall, height > face.

chudur-budur said:
That's one ugly ass motherfucking currycel, he got pussies only because he is tall, height > face.

And yet he is getting cucked after only 1.5 months of marriage. Face > everything else.

Men's biggest mistake is getting married.

arranged marriage?

This is why you should never date up.

Using "cel" as 4chan uses "fag" is a bit retarded. The curry in question is no "cel".

AngelOfDisease said:
Using "cel" as 4chan uses "fag" is a bit retarded. The curry in question is no "cel".

he is going to be a divorce-cel soon though
:bigsmile:

It always amazes me when some dude acts stunned when his girlfriend/wife whore cheats on him. Look at the way she dresses and treats people. Bitch thinks everything should go her way. I can't tell you the number of chicks who've told me everything goes there way in life and they have their beta orbiter by the balls. Yet guys still flock to these entitled cunts. Fucking idiots. Unless you smash n dash her like Chad just GTFO

I don't understand why you call him a stupid currycel. He doesn't look bad and could score a cute desi wife.
The rest is stupid typical blue pill stuff but he's not ugly or desperate. He'll be fine.

Poor guy, I'm sad to hear what had happened to him.

AngelOfDisease said:
He is a cel, I wouldn't be surprised if his "wife" never fucked him

There was a woman in the office who worked as an assistant manager in the procurement office. She got married. She had a big ceremony out in Tenerife with all her family and "guuuuurlfriends" and had an expensive honeymoon to the Caribbean. Their marriage lasted 8 months. Her one friend who works in accounts is still paying off going to Tenerife and for the hen party 2 years later on her credit card. She was bitching about it to me a few weeks ago when i fixed the electrical socket for the heater in her office. Femoids and normies are retarded.

I'd bang the curry bitch, but only as a ONS or casual. She's ok, but she isn't that pretty. She will be enormous in a few years and curryfems are INSANE.

Why the fuck people get married in this modern post-feminism era truly blows my mind. Chad still reproduces, you just play the beta provider until she's had enough and takes your shit. You should never get married under any circumstance. ​

Women have so much fucking power of men these days and are such fucking feminist cunts, it's ridiculous to still marry. WANTING to marry, wanting intimacy and romance, sex, companionship and everything is obviously normal and natural, but if actually doing it is still a good idea is something else...

commander_zoidberg said:
There was a woman in the office who worked as an assistant manager in the procurement office. She got married. She had a big ceremony out in Tenerife with all her family and "guuuuurlfriends" and had an expensive honeymoon to the Caribbean. Their marriage lasted 8 months. Her one friend who works in accounts is still paying off going to Tenerife and for the hen party 2 years later on her credit card. She was bitching about it to me a few weeks ago when i fixed the electrical socket for the heater in her office. Femoids and normies are retarded.

I'd bang the curry bitch, but only as a ONS or casual. She's ok, but she isn't that pretty. She will be enormous in a few years and curryfems are INSANE.

So expensive for a plane ticket? lol

she's subhuman as fuck

just lol @ the rich currcel getting screwed financially

Pouuop said:
she's subhuman as fuck

just lol @ the rich currcel getting screwed financially

:tounge:

jvreturns said:
So expensive for a plane ticket? lol

Plane ticket. Accommodation there. She helped them set up for the wedding and took her husband and her 8 year old with her. Food. Other expenses and she paid for and organised the hen party. Femoids are retarded. What can you say?

ilieknothing said:
He is a cel, I wouldn't be surprised if his "wife" never fucked him

i have photos from before she got married.
She was definitely a slut.
some hot pics too.

FeminismsCancer said:
I don't understand why you call him a stupid currycel. He doesn't look bad ...

Just fucking LOL.

jvreturns said:
i have photos from before she got married.
She was definitely a slut.
some hot pics too.

Need to see those, for research purposes.

chudur-budur said:
Just fucking LOL.

I'm serious, he looks like a tall Chad unless she is really short but she's gorgeous too.
He's just a beta bux who got divorce raped because he must've been blue pilled af.