Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel hero destroys staceys

normiesgunnurm said:
Why are ethnics so obsessed with white women?

Why are ethnic women so obsessed with white men?

Bushladen008 said:
I'm curry and got rejected by all females of all races. If you're slightly brown it's over. Females are extremely racist.

Lol what a joke. Where do you live that females can even identify you as an Indian?

theson said:
Oh look, it's another "Pajeet is pissed that white women won't fuck him" episode. Maybe you should try going back to your own country.

You are right. White people from america, Canada, Australia, south Africa all need to go back to europe

Currycel's might as well go back to india. They have no chance in a first world country. Even niggercel's can beat them out of low tier black female's. Unless they are half white(and their white half beats out the curry half) they next to 0% chance. Even indian normies have only about 5% chance. You have to look like some kind of light skinned prince chad to have a shot.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
You are right. White people from america, Canada, Australia, south Africa all need to go back to europe

Why? Most of Europe sucks. Its not like native americans are going to take the country back.

normiesgunnurm said:
Why are ethnics so obsessed with white women?

Because from kids the media tell us that you have to get a blond woman with crystal blue eyes to be happy.

NegroKing said:
Why are ethnic women so obsessed with white men?

Lol what a joke. Where do you live that females can even identify you as an Indian?

Canada they are fucking retarded, they think I'm Indian.

Tell him to join us! One more incel to the brotherhood!

Bushladen008 said:
Canada they are fucking retarded, they think I'm Indian.

I'm assuming you're actually Pakistani by the way you look.

I look very much Indian and most white people where I live can't tell my race unless I tell them.

NegroKing said:
I'm assuming you're actually Pakistani by the way you look.

I look very much Indian and most white people where I live can't tell my race unless I tell them.

Everybody hates pakistanis lol, it's even worse.

Bushladen008 said:
Everybody hates pakistanis lol, it's even worse.

No it's fucking not. I would chop off my balls to become one of you. You are lighter and much better looking than we are.

CopingGymcel said:
universallyabhorred said:
The same logic could be applied to people disliking those of a certain race or believing they are inferior yet this would clearly be considered racism. The fact is female sexual preferences themselves are racist greatly favoring Whites although I personally believe this is due to White domination in history, if the same type of domination had been done by Indians, they would be near the top in terms of attractiveness to females. I think femoid sexual attraction is based on both nature, in terms of looks and racial perception which is largely influenced by societal perception.
It may be unfair, but it still isn't racism.
Indians would never be considered the most attractive, no matter what happened throughout history. Stop coping, boyo.
20090106_aziz_190x190.jpg

Average Indian guy.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAlTAAAAJDVhZTVmZjU1LWJiMGEtNDY1OS1iMzMyLTk4YTIxZjNiZmYzZA.jpg

Average white guy.
It is racism. It is roasties discriminating based on race. It’s not racism to you because you don’t experience it. I will not let roasties get away with being racist

NegroKing said:
No it's fucking not. I would chop off my balls to become one of you. You are lighter and much better looking than we are.

Bro Pakistani people got a bad reputation, calling someone Paki is actually offensive lol, my own family call me Paki when they insult me haha

Bushladen008 said:
Bro Pakistani people got a bad reputation, calling someone Paki is actually offensive lol, my own family call me Paki when they insult me haha

You think Indians don't? Pakis are associated with terrorism and extremism but at least they're more alpha/better looking/lighter which is a natural halo.

Indians on the other hand: literal street shitters, feminine, ugly, dark, creepy, smelly, dirty, cowardly, low IQ, faggots.

NegroKing said:
You think Indians don't? Pakis are associated with terrorism and extremism but at least they're more alpha/better looking/lighter which is a natural halo.

Indians on the other hand: literal street shitters, feminine, ugly, dark, creepy, smelly, dirty, cowardly, low IQ, faggots.
It doesn't matter mate , brown people are hated in the west unless you're top tier.

We are actually hated everywhere because of white propaganda. Our own people are white whorshipping cunts.

Bushladen008 said:
It doesn't matter mate , brown people are hated in the west unless you're top tier.

That's a good point but Pakis are much more likely to be top tier than Indians. Or at least just not bottom of the barrel.