Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel hate has gone way up

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
Curries seem to be the most hated race. Even moreso recently. On here and IRL I've noticed this. I don't think we should be hating curries here because they are our brocels. Alot of it is lookism, incel-shaming, and white knighting behind it. We shouldn't bully currycels but I don't think the world should become curry either. They should stay in India. Everyone would benefit from being with their own kind.

obviously, if foids hate curries then normies will too

Besides their appearance most curry hate comes from their actions and culture in general

If they stopped fucking calling me i would stop.
"GIb me creddit card SAAR bank not fucktion today SAAR"

It's been rapidly increasing for more than a year now. It's due to a mix of the current situation in Canada and videos of curries cooking dirty street food, bathing in cow shit, etc. going viral on mainstream social media

due to tiktok + feminism, demographics like curries and short men are widely hated because foids don't like them

foids dictate everything in modern society

It's been rapidly increasing for more than a year now. It's due to a mix of the current situation in Canada and videos of curries cooking dirty street food, bathing in cow shit, etc. going viral on mainstream social media
good the world should know about the filth

Curries are some of the biggest simps, they deserve some of the hate.

There's a reason why curries are hated besides their looks. Just look at how cucked Canada is

I don't think we should be hating curries here because they are our brocels
As long as they stay in India, stop trying to scam the elderly and stop polluting the water (through feces) and air (through irresponsible industry) then there is no objective reason to hate them.

As long as they stay in India, stop trying to scam the elderly and stop polluting the water (through feces) and air (through irresponsible industry) then there is no objective reason to hate them.
Yep those seems to be the reasons why I remember my Indian classmates used to be bullied back in school

I hate niggers way more
The Nigerian ones are known for scamming

Yep those seems to be the reasons why I remember my Indian classmates used to be bullied back in school
I'm not a fan of bullying, however these are genuine reasons to hate them. I really don't have anything against brown people if they assimilate, but Indians are notoriously bad at doing so and if you allow them to move somewhere they'll take over said country Canada style. It is a matter of self preservation rather than blatant racism, of which I am guilty, but not in this case.

Curries seem to be the most hated race. Even moreso recently. On here and IRL I've noticed this. I don't think we should be hating curries here because they are our brocels. Alot of it is lookism, incel-shaming, and white knighting behind it. We shouldn't bully currycels but I don't think the world should become curry either. They should stay in India. Everyone would benefit from being with their own kind.
@curryboy420 @ilieknothing thoughts?

It is becoming socially acceptable to hate curries or asians because they are shorter, have weaker frame and worse looks, this makes foids disgusted by them even their own race. If you say anything bad about niggers though then you would be cancelled and called a racist. This just shows how much foids control everything and how "muh racism" is just a virtue signal.

It is becoming socially acceptable to hate curries or asians because they are shorter, have weaker frame and worse looks, this makes foids disgusted by them even their own race. If you say anything bad about niggers though then you would be cancelled and called a racist. This just shows how much foids control everything and how "muh racism" is just a virtue signal.
Soon I bet Central American Latinos will be next on the hate trend with Currycels and Ricecels

@curryboy420 @ilieknothing thoughts?
It’s a part of being curry, you are hated for existing and it is okay for you to be hated. Currys are the most persecuted group in history

They shit everything up that they touch, they’re cucked as hell half the time, and they smell like curry everywhere

It’s a part of being curry, you are hated for existing and it is okay for you to be hated. Currys are the most persecuted group in history
It must suck to be a curry. I bet if you would've been born as a foid instead then life wouldn't be so hard for you. Because I bet women your race not just Indian guys but also other races of guys would try to get you for lustful purposes of trying to have sex with you or try to get in a relationship with you.

It must suck to be a curry. I bet if you would've been born as a foid instead then life wouldn't be so hard for you. Because I bet women your race not just Indian guys but also other races of guys would try to get you for lustful purposes of trying to have sex with you or try to get in a relationship with you.
Currywhores lust after whites

Last edited:
:yes:

They shit everything up that they touch, they’re cucked as hell half the time, and they smell like curry everywhere
It's not like they ever showed solidarity for us rices, in fact they actually show us contempt

But as soon as they start getting attacked they immediately ask for "full support from ricecels saar"

Fuck no

Currywhores lust after whites
If you want your closets women you should try and date Latinas although alot of Colombian women are becoming Westernized unfortunately. If you don't believe me I made a post about them from my experience

If you want your closets women you should try and date Latinas although alot of Colombian women are becoming Westernized unfortunately. If you don't believe me I made a post about them from my experience
There are no Colombians where I live

@Diddy Did anyone bully you at school for being a curry?

Ban hate speecg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back