Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel goes on a UK dating show, get absolutely reked

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Lmao wtf did he think would happen , this is all about looks. No point in humiliating yourself in national TV

Game over before it even begins. Also is there a version where the genders are switched? Probably not.

racepill depends on locationpill

I didn't even think he'd get one, he did way better than expected.

JFL at this dude trying to express "personality" at the start

also just be a show host and cringemaxx?

its over for currycels in the west

its over for currycels in the west
To say it’s over would be to imply that it ever began. It is over for curries in their homeland though, as these women are getting bombarded with white and caucasoid men in the media and are looking for that in a man now.

To say it’s over would be to imply that it ever began. It is over for curries in their homeland though, as these women are getting bombarded with white and caucasoid men in the media and are looking for that in a man now.
Mt Everest iq.

that isn't rekt, he still had some lights after thr first round

this is rekt, getting zero and having to walk off in shame

as a white sub-tier male women won't hold back their hate, they will absolutely brutally reject you and feel justified.

ethnics still have the minority novetly factor in the west, women will give a sub-tier ethnic a chance over a sub-tier white guy

he bought the sjw propaganda that race and looks don't matter br0 also lol at the NPC asking if what the whore said was racist

Don't get deluded boyos, those white lights are nothing but some SJW virtue signaling shit. Never fall for the femoid trap, specially if the trap is set by western white whores.

Curries just need to stay home and LDAR

I have no idea why they do stuff like this

Got to love the token indian.

You beat me to it lol I was going to mention Johnny the hermaphrodite lesbian from the same show. This currycel mogs him tbhtbhtbh.

You beat me to it lol I was going to mention Johnny the hermaphrodite lesbian from the same show. This currycel mogs him tbhtbhtbh.

another guy mogged by the currycel, you can see the moment of disgust on their face at 0:15

"just be yourself" doesn't work if you're a guy, you have to "be someone that women find attractive

another guy mogged by the currycel, you can see the moment of disgust on their face at 0:15

"just be yourself" doesn't work if you're a guy, you have to "be someone that women find attractive

Shit... yeah I can imagine any foid dumping him for Chad at any given moment. It's over for him. :feelsrope:

as a white sub-tier male women won't hold back their hate, they will absolutely brutally reject you and feel justified.

ethnics still have the minority novetly factor in the west, women will give a sub-tier ethnic a chance over a sub-tier white guy

Tbh I would like to see Johny on this site.

and then getting butthurt and sperging out on live TV :feelskek: