Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel goes ER on his white female friend after she refuses to help him overcome his inceldom

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Christie Marceau was a 18 year old JB from New Zealand.
marceau-jpg.1418145

Akhsay Chand was an Indian incel.
chand-jpg.1418146

After they had met as kids, they met again as 18 year olds. What happened next can be read here.

She tried to show compassion for his inceldom:

‘In the following year, Chand and Marceau became friends, but the relationship was largely characterised by the naturally kind and generous Marceau providing emotional support for Chand.’

(jfl)

Inevitably, Chand tried to rape Marceau. He called her and threatened to kill himself if she didn't come over, so she did. Then he locked her up in his room and had an emotional breakdown to explain why he wanted to rape her:

Chand began to talk about personal issues, before becoming agitated. At this point, he pulled a 20 cm long kitchen knife from his waistband (...) he subsequently told her "If you don't obey me, I will knife you. If you scream, I will knife you. If you try to escape, I will knife you."

But at the end, he let her go. Despite him wanting to rape and murder her and throwing her corpse away, she still showed compassion for him and told him he shouldn't kill himself. :lul::lul::lul: And while Chand was arrested after that incident, he was set free afterwards.

Followed by the final stage of the drama. Chand showed up at Marceaus house and went ER:

Thinking it was a courier, Christie's mother inadvertently opened the door to Chand, who was wielding a large kitchen knife. Christie in reaction to her mother's scream had woken up and run up the stairs, only to be confronted by Chand. (...) Chand caught up to her, stabbing her in the left side of the face, causing Christie to collapse on the deck. She was stabbed an additional ten times by Chand (...)

That's not a JB

Also hilarious find will read more about it later

deathnics have it so bad

What a funny story.

An 18 year old is by definition not a jb jfl :feelshaha:

Based story though, crazy how many problems would be avoided if femoids could each have sex with an incel once in their lives

JFL, this could have been easily avoided by the foid too

Then he locked her up in his room and had an emotional breakdown to explain why he wanted to rape her
Curries can't even darktriadmaxx without fucking it up. We really are the most subhuman race to exist :feelshaha::cryfeels:.

"Her mother subsequently found Christie on the deck, still breathing, but Christie's injuries were too severe and she died in her mother's arms before emergency services could arrive."
This was a little sad I have to admit.

Last edited:
He was so close to being Chad, if only his parents got rid of the 'n' in his name. :feelsthink:

This is why deathniks should be deported from the West.
So you don’t want people to go ER?
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Race mixing is wrong. These two will produce an ugly incel who will be unhappy, resentful and suicidal.
Curry with curry will already produce incels that are unhappy

Race mixing is wrong. These two will produce an ugly incel who will be unhappy, resentful and suicidal.
Zayn, Siva kaneswaran, nic kaufmann and avan jogia would disagree
So you don’t want people to go ER?
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Curry with curry will already produce incels that are unhappy
He is a low t currycel who can’t even gather the courage to end his miserable existence despite endlessly complaining about it for years

You see, having sex with incels saves lives.

Going ER accomplishes nothing.

They are free to be unhappy in their shithole countries.

You prove your ignorance by thinking that suicide is something that can be easy accomplished.

Cherrypicking. I know curry mongrels who look more curry than white. And I rather not have the white race more impure than it already is. I don't want white lands to become mongrel infested regions like South America, North Africa and India.
The average mixed race south Asian is better looking than the average white guy. Race mixing is going to become more and more prevalent. And your white worshipping is quite frankly disgusting.

You’re just mad that you’re stuck in curryland

Dude GTFO with this cope.

Where is the worship you bluepilled shitskin coper? It is the objective truth that whites are better than all other non-white races and therefore I wish that their kind be preserved and expanded. This is not worship, this is just fact based rationality. We should want more of what is better and less of what is worse. Simple as that.

I'm not stuck. I just choose to live here so that I don't get mogged by whites. I have lived in the West for many years.
It’s not a cope you retarded currycel. stop larping -you’ve never lived in a white country so you wouldn’t know - I doubt you’ve even left India. The average white man isn’t that much better looking than the average ethnic. Mixed race guys (mulattos and south Asians) tend to be more attractive than white men.

And why would you want the white race to prosper if you won’t even get to take part or experience the benefits of this ?

>Chimp out
>Get punished for it
>"Why do we have it so hard?"

Kill all eternal victim cucks.
If he was white the foid would have had sex with him and thus he would not have killed the foid

And why would you want the white race to prosper if you won’t even get to take part or experience the benefits of this ?
The eternal question that race obsessed whitecels can't answer

Imagine having such strong allegiance to a group that looks down on you with disgust

Only someone who hasn't left India would think this. You are projecting.
I was born and raised in the UK you retarded shitskin, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Your perception of the average white man comes from watching boot legged Hollywood movies
Because I want humanity as a whole to prosper and whites are the apex of humanity. If whites are gone, humanity will regress to the level of insects.
You’re mentally handicapped. There’s intelligent people capable of enhancing the world from every race (less so for niggas )

You are honestly coping to the level of insanity if you think that whites and shitskins are aesthetically equal. White phenotypes are literally the gold standard of beauty in media, dating and marketing all across the world, and there is good reason for it. White normies on the street mog the shit out of shitskins. There is no comparison between whites and non-whites.
I didn’t say they were equal - white men are slightly less ugly than the average curry. I said that the average mixed race south Asian is more attractive than the average white guy.

Shouldve just took some tips from ITs weekly advice thread and this all could've been avoides

The average white is MUCH MUCH better looking than the average curry. Whites on average are 4.5 PSL while the average curry is like 2 PSL. Curries have very weak jaws, and under eye hollows. Their skin is dull and dark, making them look dirty. If whites weren't the most attractive, why do you think women of every non-white race and culture drool after white men? Why do you think men of every non-white race drool after white women and worship them like goddesses?
The average white guy has the exact same facial flaws that you’ve described.

Wrong! Whites usually have a bigger and squarer chin. They also have a orthagnathic dental profile while curries tend to have a bit of prognathism. White jaws tend to be much stronger and well projected. Whites also have deep set eyes almost always. Curries can have deep set eyes, but many have bug eyes or at least under eye hollows. Whites have better forehead projection too.

Please consult this website:

Bug eyes can be a halo when paired with the right facial features.

A7A83C29 CDFC 40AB AA7A E7CCE9C9B98B

Whilst deep set eyes make you look lower IQ. White also tend to have narrower faces and closer set eyes which is a huge failo. They Norwood a lot quicker than most races. I could go on

Going ER accomplishes nothing.

They are free to be unhappy in their shithole countries.

You prove your ignorance by thinking that suicide is something that can be easy accomplished.

Cherrypicking. I know curry mongrels who look more curry than white. And I rather not have the white race more impure than it already is. I don't want white lands to become mongrel infested regions like South America, North Africa and India.
Half curries usually look white. They should identify as fully curry and increase the quality of the genetic stock in curryland tbh.

Based story though, crazy how many problems would be avoided if femoids could each have sex with an incel once in their lives
:feelsthink:

I have half curry, half white relatives who look curry. Many Anglo Indian copers in curryland cope by considering themselves superior to the rest of the population. They live and marry within their own communities but the joke is that they all look indistinguishable from the average curry. The key thing to note here is that white genes are recessive so subhuman deathnik will most often win in acts of miscegenation.
Anglo curries had one anglo ancestors and then other curries kept coming in. Most of the actual half curries I’ve seen look white, but if the curry parent is darker skinned, then the kids looks like lighter skin curry. Either way it improves the genetic stock of curries, just dont let them identify as white.

Exactly! If your curry parent is dark (which a lot of curries are), you are doomed! Curries are also prone to diabetes, lack of athleticism, and reflux. That is why miscegenation shouldn't be allowed.

Gene edit curries or exterminate them. Don't let them race mix.
Curries aren’t going to die out. The solution is to throw 100k white people out of Europe every year to breed with non whites. This will then spread whiteness. Since this is happening every year, every generation will become more and more white. Eventually after like a thousand years the whole world will be white.

he chickened out on the raping how dissapointing

Curries aren’t going to die out. The solution is to throw 100k white people out of Europe every year to breed with non whites. This will then spread whiteness. Since this is happening every year, every generation will become more and more white. Eventually after like a thousand years the whole world will be white.
nigga those genes are recessive
Gene edit curries or exterminate them. Don't let them race mix.
common traits are nearly impossible to edit:feelsrope:

he chickened out on the raping how dissapointing
He had ED hahaha:feelsLSD:
Emotional support?
Bitch, show some psychical support, a quick blowjob would do wonders, now you’re gone :feelzez:

If he was white the foid would have had sex with him and thus he would not have killed the foid
You are absolutely retarded. Eternal victim complex fags should be put down.

Interesting...

deathnics have it so bad
Brutal. :feelswhat:

And all she had to do was give him a little suckie suckie and or fuckie fuckie and she’d still be here and alive. :feelskek:

Selfish bitch. :feelsUgh:

Oh well. :feelsjuice:

Chand mogs me into oblivion. :feelswhat:

When asked by one officer what he was doing at the house, he replied "[for] reprisal", and when further asked why his hands were shaking, he replied, "It's not easy to kill someone, is it?" He then asked officers if it was all right to listen to his iPod. He was subsequently arrested for Christie's murder.

absolute chad

foids would literalyl rather DIE than have sex with a sub 5 male-.

She

Did fuck him

Dude GTFO with this cope.

Where is the worship you bluepilled shitskin coper? It is the objective truth that whites are better than all other non-white races and therefore I wish that their kind be preserved and expanded. This is not worship, this is just fact based rationality. We should want more of what is better and less of what is worse. Simple as that.
How does one wake up with this mindset every morning and not rope by the end of the day.
And I thought I had issues
nigga those genes are recessive
Love how no one has made the obvious connection yet.