Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel gets gigacucked for life by Chad

LoserSatan

LoserSatan

Radical Reactionary Centrist Incel
★★★
This was what the currycel last post before he got cucked for life by Chad

Chad in question

fuark what a chad ded srs tbhthhb, legit braindead.. imagine going ER being a slayer...
jfl
tbhhthb
tfw tired of being a slayer, brb killing muslims and going to jail for that then get fucked in theass there tbhthbh, life goals ded srs

Last edited:
Incels get blamed for the shooting even though most of the victims were incels.

It's over being ethnic in the west, he's better off in his native land because he has a higher chance of slaying.
Incels get blamed for the shooting even though most of the victims were incels.
Incels will be blamed for every problem that goes on.

By long distance, I guess he meant the afterlife.

Wasnt the Kiwi 5'5? It would honestly explain alot.

what was a curry doing in new zealand?

Also, the "Chad" in question is a 5'5 balding manlet

A fucking serial killer can get gfs. Hot gfs. But i'm single because of my "personality"

Shooter was a normie, not Chad. Chad cannot be a balding manlet. Maybe him losing his hair was the final straw on top of being 5'5. Not even a Stacy gf was enough for him to cope. Reminds me of the manlet billionaire who died during penis enlargement surgery. This genetic shit makes men insane even when they have good copes. Whatever the case, jfl at the curry.

Shooter was a normie, not Chad. Chad cannot be a balding manlet. Maybe him losing his hair was the final straw on top of being 5'5. Not even a Stacy gf was enough for him to cope. Reminds me of the manlet billionaire who died during penis enlargement surgery. This genetic shit makes men insane even when they have good copes. Whatever the case, jfl at the curry.

He is probably Chad. When the mailbags filled with love letters arrive at his prison, all doubt will be gone. After all, it is not us men who decide who is Chad is it?

He is probably Chad. When the mailbags filled with love letters arrive at his prison, all doubt will be gone. After all, it is not us men who decide who is Chad is it?
Killers are a weird case where it seems like murdering increases their attractiveness tenfold. I actually think some incels here would get fanmail if they mass murdered. It seems like only ethnics don't. I don't think Cho got any fanmail.

fuark what a chad ded srs tbhthhb, legit braindead.. imagine going ER being a slayer...
jfl
tbhhthb
tfw tired of being a slayer, brb killing muslims and going to jail for that then get fucked in theass there tbhthbh, life goals ded srs
View attachment 98201
JFL.
Wasnt the Kiwi 5'5? It would honestly explain alot.
He wasn't a Kiwi. He was an Australian invader.