Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel gets catfished trying to meet a 14yo foid, cries and begs when caught

It's over for him

It never even began for him

Being curry incel is the worst type of incel you can be

His only mistake was thinking a JB would meet up with him willingly.

I was going to make a joke about the age of consent being lower in India, but I checked and it's 18. :feelskek: Jesus Christ, my poor Indian brothers.

I was going to make a joke about the age of consent being lower in India, but I checked and it's 18. :feelskek: Jesus Christ, my poor Indian brothers.
Child marriage is fairly popular in some regions. :feelshehe:
On the other hand, I have read an article on an Indian that got prison time for touching a teenager's arm.

JBs are chad only.

This one desert nigger over in Germany got murdered by his tinder date.
Did he really think some kraut foid was going to have an interest in him?

He is paki

India used to be a traditional country, but modERn Indian govERnment is a boot-lickER of the west, hence India has become much more “libERal and progressive”, as evident in the rise of feminism in India which is a result of westERn influence

The Jews have control of the whole world, it’s litERally ovER

ThERe is no escape.

This world has to be destroyed for a new one to emERge from the ashes, we r too far gone

Nothing will happen to him anyway idk why he clowns himself out begging for mercy jfl

Nothing will happen to him anyway idk why he clowns himself out begging for mercy jfl
It seems he's an immigrant with a student visa so he would get deported and waste money on visa and uni fees.

It seems he's an immigrant with a student visa so he would get deported and waste money on visa and uni fees.
nobody deports anybody in this country JFL

he will just tell the immigration officer hes gay and gonna die in his country and they wont do shit

or just burn his passport

Under age women are disgusting. Imagine being him and finally being able to meet someone, he woke up
that day and put on his best clothes, he did his hair nice for a 14 year old girl, then finds its a man with a camera.

He would have done better getting a arranged marriage in India, why the fuck would he come up the UK to find women?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back