Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CurryCel gets bullied and harassed by White Chad --- Tells him to fuck off back to India

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
All Indian and Shitskins on this site... go fucking back... you stink !!!! Smell like Curry shit !!!

Notice how woke left foids don't care about currycels
they are still not infected by American politics and BS... she just wants to feed her Incels

Last edited:
Giga based Nazi Chad patrolling the streets of Europe. If he came to Germany tho, he wouldn't even bother bc there would be too much work to do.:feelskek:

He chosed to fuck with the Indian because they are known as the most peaceful ethnics. Notice that he most likely passed by Arabs, Turks or Albanians but he ignored them, then he saw the curry and decided to shit on his head to make an example of him :feelsugh:

He chosed to fuck with the Indian because they are known as the most peaceful ethnics. Notice that he most likely passed by Arabs, Turks or Albanians but he ignored them, then he saw the curry and decided to shit on his head to make an example of him :feelsugh:
Weak should Fear strong ---- Strong should fear strong

Is that a Pole telling someone else to get out of a country that isn't their own? :feelskek:

“We don’t need tech support” :lul::lul::lul:

back the fuck off to India

That faggot should just leave the damn curry alone and mind his own business. No one gives a shit when mayos "invade" non-white countries

Polish people don't seem to do this to ethnics in their country but a white nationalist American goes into Poland and tells the ethnics to fuck off lol.

I think nowadays because of mass inceldom, a lot more white American dudes are more white nationalist than you think. Usually white American millennial men with bad jobs and no girlfriend (not necessarily incel, but just no gf at the moment). These dudes wouldn't be coping with white nationalism if they could actually get white American foids and have a child or two with them.

Its funny because I think there is no doubt about it in my mind that if it wasn't for self hating noodlewhores dating white dudes AND white American foids overwhelming reluctance to date men of color (the way that white American men commonly do nowadays), we would have far more angrier White American men coping with white nationalism.

We would already be in a full blown race war scenario in America if noodlewhores didn't date white American men and if white American women actually dated/married out (it does happen somewhat in the midwest/south I've read, mostly black dudes). If not that, maybe something akin to what Germany was before the Nazi takeover.

Last edited:
Hes not polish himself kek

ive even had curry friends and worked with a few. I do think some of them need to be put into their place in America and lose their curry pride but..the guy making this vid sounds like a clueless moron