Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycel gets brutally made fun of for his looks on TikTok

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS84fJeDY/

people in the comments section are assuming that this currycel’s ex is happy to have left the curry and that she isn’t missing out on anything at all

Photos reveal a person’s looks, rather than their personality.

But yeah, personality totally matters guys. When the commenters are judging him based on his photos, They totally aren’t making fun of him for his looks

I’m sure if he was a white gigachad, people would be making just as much fun of him as they are doing right now

Last edited:
It's over. We're in the endgame now.

@Transcended Trucel

:feelstastyman: But ITtards told me that even 5'2 Indian Janitors can slay if they have a great personality

:feelstastyman: But ITtards told me that even 5'2 Indian Janitors can slay if they have a great personality
He stopped taking showers and getting haircuts obviously :rolleyes:

Watching normies denying the blackpill immediately after proving it correct will never not be confusing.

Normscum laughing at him. I also see some virtue signalers saying he seems nice then when asked if they'd date him, they say no

It's over. We're in the endgame now.
Its over randy marsh

Normscum laughing at him. I also see some virtue signalers saying he seems nice then when asked if they'd date him, they say no
always that shit. "he looks cute, he'll find the right girl", next you ask her, "while you date him" and she respond with "no". Every single time.

always that shit. "he looks cute, he'll find the right girl", next you ask her, "while you date him" and she respond with "no". Every single time.

You litERally just repeated what the dude you’re quoting already said. Lol what was the point in that?

Not quite we haven’t quite reached the climax yet.

True, the chaos is yet to begin. These normies have no idea what’s coming to them

You litERally just repeated what the dude you’re quoting already said. Lol what was the point in that?
I agreed with what he said and then mentioned a specific quote ive already seen on social media that highlights what he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back