Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel friend nearly killed me from laughing with his insane coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
B2A33FED FC2C 4E8D 9BA0 78AFBDB51C09

Black=other friend
Green=Coper
I’m the text on the right, ignore what I’m saying it was just a random thought I had

My curry buddy has been chasing his white foid oneitis for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT to no avail. He of all people is telling me looks dont matter and that the best idea is:
B9448375 A49B 4BA9 9D11 F8B541BBC27A

:feelskek:

The "I'm sure i will find someone someday, bro" cope.

The agepill is gonna hit him hard someday. Brutal.

Based and low inhib for using incel terminology with normies
My curry buddy has been chasing his white foid oneitis for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT to no avail. He of all people is telling me looks dont matter and that the best idea is:
He's literally a cuck at that point

The "I'm sure i will find someone someday, bro" cope.

The agepill is gonna hit him hard someday. Brutal.
I wonder when he’ll realize that there’s no personality for ur race

Cool clothes? jfl this nigga is retarded. Your face is what makes clothes look good.

"just be a well rounded person"

:feelskek:

I asked one of my curry friends "how do I get laid" as part of a convo of looks vs personality
He unironically replies with "Just be urself dude"
Coping among curries is really something else.

Mogs me cuz has friends

Forgive him, he doesn't know what he's saying. Curryceldom is the most brutal of all, very few are brave enough to swallow the blackpill under that kind of pressure. He's a fallen brother :feelscry:
I asked one of my curry friends "how do I get laid" as part of a convo of looks vs personality
He unironically replies with "Just be urself dude"
Coping among curries is really something else.
:feelswow: :feelswow: :giga::dafuckfeels:

Update: More gems from my buddy :feelskek:
128AE174 F22D 440D B74B CB50F553D7F2

9008BBBD 5BFB 426C AD5D C86CC30DAD7F

He asked her out in 8th grade and she started crying JFL no idea why he still tries
:giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

after that he should be vantablackpilled tbh. instead he's reached levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible. i hope one day he wakes up and goes E... neveRmind

:giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

after that he should be vantablackpilled tbh. instead he's reached levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible. i hope one day he wakes up and goes E... neveRmind
I don’t think he ever will tbh he’s doomed to walk the path of the STEMcel curry. Also his dad started balding at like 22 and his mom divorced him because he became a trucel jfl his mom goes on tinder and bangs chads everynight in the bedroom right next to his :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I don’t think he ever will tbh he’s doomed to walk the path of the STEMcel curry. Also his dad started balding at like 22 and his mom divorced him because he became a trucel jfl his mom goes on tinder and bangs chads everynight in the bedroom right next to his :feelskek: :feelsrope:
holy shit brutal :feelsrope:

a foid cried because he asked her out, his mom divorce raped his dad and fucks chads next to him... like what else needs to happen for him to stop coping?? :giga: i think at this point nothing would be enough to wake him up

holy shit brutal :feelsrope:

a foid cried because he asked her out, his mom divorce raped his dad and fucks chads next to him... like what else needs to happen for him to stop coping?? :giga: i think at this point nothing would be enough to wake him up
The cherry on top is that my chadlite dad (my parents are divorced) before he got his current gf which is long term was on tinder right? I’m like pretty sure that at one point my dad fucked his mom no joke ded srs

The cherry on top is that my chadlite dad (my parents are divorced) before he got his current gf which is long term was on tinder right? I’m like pretty sure that at one point my dad fucked his mom no joke ded srs
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: does he know this?

Looooool send him this
20200128 183941

Keep coping faggot

I never told him that, it would be too brutal for him and he probably wouldn’t believe me tbh
yeah it'd be too brutal, he needs some serious atomic blackpill but that'd be too hurtful since its his mom. maybe show him some chadfish from this forum?

Such people can’t be helped

yeah it'd be too brutal, he needs some serious atomic blackpill but that'd be too hurtful since its his mom. maybe show him some chadfish from this forum?
Chadfish is probably the best blackpill method for normies tbh. Someone posted a thread of them yesterday I think that was pretty impressive

Now that I go to this thread, it's pretty depressing ngl

Jfl at him orbiting for 3 years, tell him to stop simping like a little bitch and that his onitis is getting creampied regularely by multiples white chads.
Screenshot 2020 03 14 19 51 20

do you want him to commit suicide? :lul:
If you go through this thread, he already should have tbh ngl. Either this or day dream about surgery like I do.

Considering he is still bluepill, I don't think he will rope.

Considering he is still bluepill, I don't think he will rope.
If you hit him with a bunch of potent blackpill all at once he might, curries don't know what to do when their copes are all extinguished

The memes write themselves. Legit word for word. He sounds like the satire posted on this forum.

If you hit him with a bunch of potent blackpill all at once he might, curries don't know what to do when their copes are all extinguished
I'm curry myself and I don't know how currycels cope, as in how do they avoid knowing they are ugly and their lifes will be shit. An average currycel in India lives a pathetic existence, this place is one of the saddest country I think only above war torn countries like Syria.

I'm curry myself and I don't know how currycels cope, as in how do they avoid knowing they are ugly and their lifes will be shit. An average currycel in India lives a pathetic existence, this place is one of the saddest country I think only above war torn countries like Syria.
He invites foids to his house to watch bollywood movies with him sometimes. One time I was watching Om Shanti Om with him and he actually got a foid to show up but she left after like 10 minutes without speaking a word because “her dad came early teehee” :feelskek:

He invites foids to his house to watch bollywood movies with him sometimes. One time I was watching Om Shanti Om with him and he actually got a foid to show up but she left after like 10 minutes without speaking a word because “her dad came early teehee” :feelskek:
I don't watch that stuff so I don't know what that is but :dafuckfeels:

This makes me feel bad tbh. If i had been born in India i would ask to become a sanyasin (renunciant monk) ngl.

Bro, no wtf ?

Give him the blackpill bit by bit dude. I feel awful for him.