Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currycel cucked my father jfl, I could have been half white!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This was pre online dating(1980s) where even a 5'4 curry manlet could marry a cumskin.

Basically my father apparently got a cumskin foid as a gf from Kansas that he met via a restaurant. But his currycel traitor hindu friend cucked him and told the foid he was only marrying for citizenship.

I could have been born to a medium height cumskin foid instead of my 4'10 schizo shitskin inbred low IQ Pakistani shitskin mother.

Fuck that dumb nigger Hindu curry "friend" of his. I am a shitskin forced to worship a moon .God When I could have been a half cumskin, my father is also light skin, so I would have been a white looking med nigga too as opposed to what I am now, a normal looking curry shit skin.

Once again the low IQ Hindu/ Muslim conflict has cucked me of good genetics and of a good mother. Fuck all you mullahs/imams and Hindu priests, these religious niggas need be tied up, doused in oil and set on fire.
Only good thing this "friend" of father has a disabled mentally ill wheel chair bound daughter. I thank the universe for that. FUCKING SCUM BAG CUCKED ME OF BEING HALF WHITE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Once again this is also a reminder that other incel tier men fuck their friends over for no reason at all. And never ever trust anyone but yourself

Last edited:
Lol, you wouldn't exist if he fucked the white cunt

Doesn't matter whoever existed in my place would be taller, whiter, have a better life. My childhood was cursed with multiple babysitters, a dumb shitskin Subhuman low IQ schizo inbred mother.

You don't know the humiliation of having an ugly mentally ill shitskin mother. Every time I interact with her, I feel a murderous rage that I am only able to surpress due to meditation.
I would go as far as to say that I would have preferred a whore stripper mother with normal IQ. Over my current mother, this dumb fucking Subhuman bitch couldn't even graduate highschool! Bitch failed to pass 10th grade!

Last edited:
If your father had reproduced with that white whore you basically wouldn't be you, you wouldn't exist, personally for me i'd prefer that fate to being incel, i wish i never existed in the first place.

If your father had reproduced with that white whore you basically wouldn't be you, you wouldn't exist, personally for me i'd prefer that fate to being incel, i wish i never existed in the first place.
I guess so, either way whatever boy would have been born in my place with that cumskin mother would be taller, healthier and happier than I ever have been.

It wouldn't have been you, it would have been a different person.

whataboutismm cope :feelsaww:

This was pre online dating(1980s) where even a 5'4 curry manlet could marry a cumskin.

Basically my father apparently got a cumskin foid as a gf from Kansas that he met via a restaurant. But his currycel traitor hindu friend cucked him and told the foid he was only marrying for citizenship.

I could have been born to a medium height cumskin foid instead of my 4'10 schizo shitskin inbred low IQ Pakistani shitskin mother.

Fuck that dumb nigger Hindu curry "friend" of his. I am a shitskin forced to worship a moon .God When I could have been a half cumskin, my father is also light skin, so I would have been a white looking med nigga too as opposed to what I am now, a normal looking curry shit skin.

Once again the low IQ Hindu/ Muslim conflict has cucked me of good genetics and of a good mother. Fuck all you mullahs/imams and Hindu priests, these religious niggas need be tied up, doused in oil and set on fire.
Only good thing this "friend" of father has a disabled mentally ill wheel chair bound daughter. I thank the universe for that. FUCKING SCUM BAG CUCKED ME OF BEING HALF WHITE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Once again this is also a reminder that other incel tier men fuck their friends over for no reason at all. And never ever trust anyone but yourself
Beyond all levels of brutal, hindu vs muslim battle continues in the form of fucking white women.

Btw, @dominic is half paki or something and half white, yet still rotting on this forum.

My dad's blonde hygienist/assistant once tried to sleep with him back when I was like 8 years old. He didn't tell me about it until 15 years later.

My dad's blonde hygienist/assistant once tried to sleep with him back when I was like 8 years old. He didn't tell me about it until 15 years later.
Both our fathers are disgraceful, they cucked us of good DNA :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. We wouldn't be posting here if they chose a better mother :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
whataboutismm cope :feelsaww:
Cope racepill is absolute. Whiter = better, this objectively true.

Beyond all levels of brutal, hindu vs muslim battle continues in the form of fucking white women.

Btw, @dominic is half paki or something and half white, yet still rotting on this forum.
one-drop rule.:blackpill:
Curry DNA overpowers all others.

My biggest problem is height, if I was even 5'10 instead of 5'5, I would have ascended. My mother is 4'9-4'10, this white foid was 5'3 at the least probably. So I would have been 5'8-5'9 at the least and maybe more if she had been my mother.

That's actually chink blood that does that :feelsjuice:

Curries mix well with whites
True curries bleach pretty easily along with sands from what I have seen.

Indeed

I dont get where he tried getting at with @dominic being half white :feelswhat:

We have seen pure blood whites who still end up incel like bummer :feelstastyman:

This is why I always said curries>chinks from a genetic standpoint. A half white curry will be superior to a hapa 90% of the time.

Both our fathers are disgraceful, they cucked us of good DNA :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. We wouldn't be posting here if they chose a better mother
No, this happened when I was 8, so I was already BORN when his assistant tried seducing him. Regardless, my mom is whiter than my dad, so she definitely bleached him. Everyone of me and my 6 siblings have whiter skin than our dad.

Curry dna wants to die badly, and sand dna just suicide bombs leaving only the other genetics.
Indeed

I dont get where he tried getting at with @dominic being half white :feelswhat:

We have seen pure blood whites who still end up incel like bummer :feelstastyman:

This is why I always said curries>chinks from a genetic standpoint. A half white curry will be superior to a hapa 90% of the time.
Full blooded curries are worse off than full blooded rice. Just because they mix and disappear better, doesn’t mean their pure form is better off.

I guess so, either way whatever boy would have been born in my place with that cumskin mother would be taller, healthier and happier than I ever have been.
then you'd be getting cucked by your hypothetical half brother :feelsrope: brutal shit man

What a mogger dad. My dad was low inhin thugmaxxed but every bad gene in me and my siblings comes from him and his shitskinned mom.

Curry dna wants to die badly, and sand dna just suicide bombs leaving only the other genetics.
It's because Curries and Sands are caucasoid. And half-White/Currys usually look like white-skinned Pakis, not fully European. half-White/Sand can look European

Half German/Palestinian VS half German/Indian.

ncpsn.jpg
ab687e9aa827d35102bb5637d6fa7f31.jpg

It's because Curries and Sands are caucasoid. And half-White/Currys usually look like white-skinned Pakis, not fully European. half-White/Sand can look European

Half German/Palestinian VS half German/Indian.

ncpsn.jpg
ab687e9aa827d35102bb5637d6fa7f31.jpg
His dad must have been dark skinned, because all the half curry/white dudes I met irl were all whiter than me.

all the half curry/white dudes I met irl were all whiter than me.
JFL I have a hard time believing that, but okay, if you say so. I'd imagine any curry that can get a german wife would likely being brown and not black

JFL I have a hard time believing that, but okay, if you say so. I'd imagine any curry that can get a german wife would likely being brown and not black
fun video GIF

Idk tbh, but I think the brown ones are usually the uglier ones, while the black ones are from southern India and have more masculine features. Idk if that’s true though, just heard it from other posts.

Moon worshiper? Too bad man are you vegan too?

Doesn't matter whoever existed in my place would be taller, whiter, have a better life. My childhood was cursed with multiple babysitters, a dumb shitskin Subhuman low IQ schizo inbred mother.

You don't know the humiliation of having an ugly mentally ill shitskin mother. Every time I interact with her, I feel a murderous rage that I am only able to surpress due to meditation.

I would go as far as to say that I would have preferred a whore stripper mother with normal IQ. Over my current mother, this dumb fucking Subhuman bitch couldn't even graduate highschool! Bitch failed to pass 10th grade!
was your shitskin mom educated in the US?

Brutal :feelsree:

can kinda relate
my father was white, smart, tall, and was popular with girls, yet he chose my mom who barely reaches 5', is sorta dumb and has shit genetics (allergies, bug eyes and flat feet) aside from being white and having blue eyes (which ofc the last one I didn't inherit).

Last edited:
No silver lining to that cloud. No point in caring about what could have been but you're right on one thing. You should only trust yourself

You would have existed you are the sperm

@domnic ended up ascending. His half white genes saved him. Same would have happened for me.

my thread's premise was once again confirmed.

@domnic ascended in the end. If I had to guess. at least 1/2 of the currycels here wouldn't be here if they had a white Becky++ mother

@domnic ended up ascending. His half white genes saved him. Same would have happened for me.
How white did he look? Most curry mayo mixtures I’ve seen look either full mayo, or most attractive level curry.

You would have existed you are the sperm
You are also the result of the egg lol, not just the sperm.

Agreed tbh. Sperm is more original than the egg imo.
How? It literally has half your DNA, plus mitochondrial DNA.

How white did he look? Most curry mayo mixtures I’ve seen look either full mayo, or most attractive level curry.

You are also the result of the egg lol, not just the sperm.

How? It literally has half your DNA, plus mitochondrial DNA.
He hid the sperm his everything about him is in the sperm it doesn’t even if his mom was white

I dont want to be half white I want to be deaD

He hid the sperm his everything about him is in the sperm it doesn’t even if his mom was white
What? Half your dna is from your mom’s egg bro.

Brutal as fuck. Was your dad a mogger? Even in those times a whitoid marrying a poorfag Paki was probably unheard of. :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back