Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel cricketer gets brutally mogged by gym maxxed white chadlite

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Wonder who has the better personality

BB1etjdi

He’s moneymaxxed and has insane status. Keep crying for him jfl

tfw you'll never mog a curry cricketcel.

He’s moneymaxxed and has insane status. Keep crying for him jfl
I know. Just look at the massive mog though. Difference between whites and ethnics. Most women will go for the white guy even though the curry has more money and status.
tfw you'll never mog a curry cricketcel.
Cricket is the curryland's favourite sport. The most incel sport jfl. The least athletic sport out there.

Last edited:
Also the most boring one
Not always tbh, some matches do get very tense and exciting. The best matches are more exciting than soccer's best matches. But yea on average it is more boring than other sports.

Sachin Tendulkar mogs Tremlett to oblivion in terms or cricketing ability though.

sports fan mogs me

chads.co

brootal, height mogging is a death sentence

used to play cricket as a kid and remember watching this guy play. NZ team was full of tall/strong looking white guys but this little manlet would come out and dominate us. I recognized him instantly and his halo is so strong I can't see the mog. I honestly don't think there's a man on this planet as statusmaxxed as he is, even if it's just in India

used to play cricket as a kid and remember watching this guy play. NZ team was full of tall/strong looking white guys but this little manlet would come out and dominate us. I recognized him instantly and his halo is so strong I can't see the mog. I honestly don't think there's a man on this planet as statusmaxxed as he is, even if it's just in India
Indeed he used to dominate all tall white guy bowlers back in the day. Must be humiliating to be thrashed by a curry manlet. There won't be anyone as good as him for a long time.

Considering that Tendulkar is like 5'5, im guessing Chris is like 6'6 or something. Brutal mogging

That's like a real man standing next to a small child. Brutal