Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel breaks normgroid's leg

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

I cant wait for my brown belt so I can break the legs of sex havers legally:feelsdevil:

That's not a currycel but still very based. We need to act more like niggers so that we won't be punching bags anymore.

That's not a currycel but still very based. We need to act more like niggers so that we won't be punching bags anymore.
I will be sure to heel hook the shit out of chad when I get my first MMA fight

That's not a currycel
Fair but Pat Shahgholi is possibly an incel which his leg locks are very based for making normfags seethe because he breaks the legs of sex havers like how he ruined a chad's life with a leg lock which made normies seethe:feelskek::feelskek:

subhuman tier music

Fair but Pat Shahgholi is possibly an incel which his leg locks are very based for making normfags seethe because he breaks the legs of sex havers like how he ruined a chad's life with a leg lock which made normies seethe:feelskek::feelskek:
Can't the hospital fix that?