Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel asks Omegle users to rate him (watch at your own risk)

Celius

Celius

-
Warning: these videos contain massive doses of suicidefuel. Proceed with caution.

not watching tbh

Beyond brutal.Watched the first video. I don't think I have guts to watch the second one.

Literal 3/10 fat whores skip as soon as they see him. Fucking over. They don't even want to look at an ugly man:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Beyond brutal.Watched the first video. I don't think I have guts to watch the second one.

Literal 3/10 fat whores skip as soon as they see him. Fucking over. They don't even want to look at an ugly man:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I told you it’s rope inducing. :feelsrope: It literally never began for this generation of ugly men.

Nice humiliation cuck fetish, not that i expected anything else from a Pajeet

I would be called Grandpa if i went on Omegle, and they would probably rate me from 0-3/10

I think even if you're sub 8 you would still be rated 0/10 especially by the young foids. Chad only. Even Chads would be rated like 6/10.

I'll never understand people who use omegle. I'm too high inhib to talk to random strangers

damn bruh i thought looks were subjective n shieett

omegle isnt real life bro -:soy:

It looks like he only got a genuine rating from the tranny looking girl with the blonde hair.

Brutal.

I didn't even know - negative ratings under 0 existed. Brutal.