Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel asking for boobs to a white gigastacy whore on omelege

These men are killing Indian SMV :feelskek:

That's the reason why whores nowadays feel entitled. Because of these motherfucking simps. They are part of the problem.

Gotta understand where that coma from 1 it comes from his country

That's the reason why whores nowadays feel entitled. Because of these motherfucking simps. They are part of the problem.
I mean that whore definitely MOG his entire country population lol

damm :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

what the fuck, such retards as him only even more plunge indian smv

@ReconElement

curry rizz frfrdedsrsngltbh @CopingForBrutality

very average typical curry moment
no wonder they're known to be the thirstiest men in the whole world

Horny Indian guys are so thirsty, they don't even notice that they're  trying to flirt with a painting : r/BadChoicesGoodStories

@wereq

Last edited:
You heard the man, show him tities

Horny Indian guys are so thirsty, they don't even notice that they're  trying to flirt with a painting : r/BadChoicesGoodStories't even notice that they're  trying to flirt with a painting : r/BadChoicesGoodStories

@wereq
Fucking make me abo already i don't want to be curry

giga stacy = generic egirl whore with tons of fakeup and a cattle septum ring signalling to all she is a cheap whore?

news to me

giga stacy = generic egirl whore with tons of fakeup and a cattle septum ring signalling to all she is a cheap whore?

news to me
She's a giga stacy for indian men

damm :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

what the fuck, such retards as him only even more plunge indian smv

@ReconElement
Something that didn't exist can't go down :feelsokman:

over for curries,

Open boobs you dumb hoe did you not hear him?

I legit hate Indian men. What is it with them? It's like their entire male population is mentally defective. It's one thing speaking broken English but Indian dudes genuinely seem retarded. Like what other foreigners behave and talk like them? Who else uses the phrases they do?

Horny Indian guys are so thirsty, they don't even notice that they're  trying to flirt with a painting : r/BadChoicesGoodStories't even notice that they're  trying to flirt with a painting : r/BadChoicesGoodStories

@wereq
That can't be real :feelskek:

How the fuck is that Gigastacy? Lol. She is just an above avERage girl, that’s all.

@Transcended Trucel inceldom turned this curry into a pussy-beggar.

Absolutely ovER

@wereq
Curries are known to be thirsty, hungry, deprived beggars. Curries are the most wretched race in the world.

holy shit at the end was she about to do it? jfl

Surely the gender ratio isn't that bad. How does such a traditional society still have such horny men?

Least desperate degenerate Hindu

holy shit at the end was she about to do it? jfl
I don't think so, bc she's live. Otherwise she probably would've done it. She's just adjusting her tshirt and bra at the end.