Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel admits to Alex Jones that curry genetics are trash and hopes that the vaccine changes his DNA.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Broootal currypill.

iu

I was actually making jokes to friends that if they found scientific evidence the vaccine alters your dna I would take it in the hopes it would somehow make me taller.

lol he just straight up comes out with it, curry DNA it trash

That Indian dude was just stating the sad brutal truth. Just look around you in society.

Foids want Curries and Rice males dead. For no reason other than the fact that they were born into a certain race.

Last edited:
This curry mogs the average curry tbh.

funny shit right here, curry's not wrong thou

I was actually making jokes to friends that if they found scientific evidence the vaccine alters your dna I would take it in the hopes it would somehow make me taller.
I hope the vaccine would make everything on me big.

if i was whyte and live in west, imwould surely try geomaxxing. asians bitches have huge white fever.

Ngl I've been hoping bill gates pulled a massive troll on us making us think the vaccine is going to fuck us up, but instead making us all superhuman and fixing all our genetic issues

JFL even the nazis would be shocked at whats going on in this clown world