Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry whore doesn't want kids with her husband because he is short and dark skinned

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This one is absolutely brootal, the story takes place in curryland.
A man who married a toilet that is 7 years older than him (she's 36) have been in a relationship with her for 6 years.
She kept refusing wanting kids originally because she said shes worried about the political climate of India and other bullshit.
When he finally confronted her to tell him the truth, she admits that she doesn't want kids with him because he is short and dark skinned.
She was only with him for beta buck cucking as she had him pay for her to go to grad school.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzhcEMIKGU&ab_channel=UndeadChronicXIV

Why don't the husband let her breed with a Nordic white man?

This one is absolutely brootal, the story takes place in curryland.
A man who married a toilet that is 7 years older than him (she's 36) have been in a relationship with her for 6 years.
She kept refusing wanting kids originally because she said shes worried about the political climate of India and other bullshit.
When he finally confronted her to tell him the truth, she admits that she doesn't want kids with him because he is short and dark skinned.
She was only with him for beta buck cucking as she had him pay for her to go to grad school.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzhcEMIKGU&ab_channel=UndeadChronicXIV

Brutal

I forgot the /s tag

Also I have seen a recent jump on cucks from India
Sorry lol. Funny thing I actually had a discussion Indian guy on reddit before, and he talked about how he would get aroused when other guys fucked his ex.

Brutal. Same reason no foid will ever want to have my kids.

It’s his fault for marrying her and being born that way.

Should have just picked 6’2 at birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back