Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry whore claims foids can reproduce by fucking dogs

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The dogpill is so common now that this curry whore thinks they can fuck dogs and make normal human children from the copulation.

Yahudicel spreading dogpill

@wereq thoughts?

I’m starting to find the appeal of the light skin curry foids

Absolutely haram, she needs honour killing.

it's not dogpill its effects of rampant westernisation and feminatzism creeping in the upper class of Indians; 'specially foids who think going westernised feminist is da wey and likewise they go "all indian men are dogs" and defend this sort of things

WE SO INDEPENDUNT WE NO NEED PAJEET SPERM TO REPRODUCE WE WOULD RATHER TAKE DOG SPERM REEEE

also this is probably 2018 or early 2019 era stuff you guys are 5 full years late in noticing it

Another day of currywhores existing
So painful

Here's something for all of you. Go to the YouTube channel called "shrouded hand" and watch his video on puppy pregnancy syndrome. It's a common belief in India and SEA that a rabid dog can impregnate a human m

I told you dog-man hybrids were coming.
I told you.

This is what happens when you don’t go to school and skip biology classes.

The end product is being an uneducated illitERate piece of shit like that stupid dumb currywhore

I’ve heard/read lots of low iq garbage spoken/written by people, but this has to be the most low iq thing I’ve ever seen or heard.

Last edited:
hER voice is annoying as fuck. I imagine it would be fun to strangle hER and rape hER to death (in video game).

the curry accent pill is too brutal. Lifefuel for non curries tbh

OP can u provide link to full video, I want to see the full convERsation

it's not dogpill its effects of rampant westernisation and feminatzism creeping in the upper class of Indians; 'specially foids who think going westernised feminist is da wey and likewise they go "all indian men are dogs" and defend this sort of things

WE SO INDEPENDUNT WE NO NEED PAJEET SPERM TO REPRODUCE WE WOULD RATHER TAKE DOG SPERM REEEE

also this is probably 2018 or early 2019 era stuff you guys are 5 full years late in noticing it
AWALT with or without westernization or feminism.

Yahudicel spreading dogpill
There’s no coping when a man’s best friend is cucking you.

I’m starting to find the appeal of the light skin curry foids
This dog fucking whore is absolutely vile.

How is that not a dogpill? The fact they want to fuck dogs and claim it is a possible alternative to having kids jfl.

Here's something for all of you. Go to the YouTube channel called "shrouded hand" and watch his video on puppy pregnancy syndrome. It's a common belief in India and SEA that a rabid dog can impregnate a human m
Probably whores having sex with Chad, but don’t want to get in trouble so lie about it being rape by dog.

hER voice is annoying as fuck. I imagine it would be fun to strangle hER and rape hER to death (in video game).
No one would touch her. And since schools now don’t even acknowledge humans are a dimorphic species, I don’t think it would have done much here.

Dogpill is more than just reality, it's an axiom, like the necessity of oxygen. @based_meme
Brooooootal. It’s euclid’s 6th axiom.

Curry whores have sex with poo

Dogpill is more than just reality, it's an axiom, like the necessity of oxygen. @based_meme
Dog pill literally undeniable at this point. Denying it is fully in the realm of blue pill.

the curry accent pill is too brutal. Lifefuel for non curries tbh
curry accent cannot improve with english because we have diverse languages and each language has localised dialects and accents and all; and LITERALLY NOBODY TEACHES US TO SPEAK LIKE A WESTERNER IN THEIR ACCENT HERE AT ALL, no one from govt sanctioned schools or even private ones; so we just speak english in our natural ways and it sounds bad

you know what's even more worse, talking of our colonial past,
whatever 'accent' we have here was actually picked up from Scottish and Irish Britons middle echelon appointed guys here than actual English British who mostly remained in power at upper echelons, now you guys be aware of how Scottish and Irish accent of English sounds like so just imagine both of them getting mixed up with diverse indian accents of diverse languages - and you get Indian accent in past and now it's gone even more worse lol

truly when it comes to english accents it never started for majority of curries and high chance never will

curry accent cannot improve with english because we have diverse languages and each language has localised dialects and accents and all; and LITERALLY NOBODY TEACHES US TO SPEAK LIKE A WESTERNER IN THEIR ACCENT HERE AT ALL, no one from govt sanctioned schools or even private ones; so we just speak english in our natural ways and it sounds bad

you know what's even more worse, talking of our colonial past,
whatever 'accent' we have here was actually picked up from Scottish and Irish Britons middle echelon appointed guys here than actual English British who mostly remained in power at upper echelons, now you guys be aware of how Scottish and Irish accent of English sounds like so just imagine both of them getting mixed up with diverse indian accents of diverse languages - and you get Indian accent in past and now it's gone even more worse lol

truly when it comes to english accents it never started for majority of curries and high chance never will
Being a curry in general is the biggest hindrance anyone can have in non curry society.

How is that not a dogpill? The fact they want to fuck dogs and claim it is a possible alternative to having kids jfl.
because it's ironic in sense that 'i'd rather fuck dogs than you, O pajeet" she simply translated hindi of 'kutte ka virya bhi hamko faleet kar sakata hain (toh hamko maa banane ke liye tumhari jarurat nahi)' to 'even a dog sperm can fertilise (so we don't need you to become mothers)'

trust me with this i'm a curry and i know our foids and their mannerisms and mentality et al quite well,
there are not much dog fucker curry wimon here they just consider us Indian men worse than dogs

because it's ironic in sense that 'i'd rather fuck dogs than you, O pajeet" she simply translated hindi of 'kutte ka virya bhi hamko faleet kar sakata hain (toh hamko maa banane ke liye tumhari jarurat nahi)' to 'even a dog sperm can fertilise (so we don't need you to become mothers)'

trust me with this i'm a curry and i know our foids and their mannerisms and mentality et al quite well,
there are not much dog fucker curry wimon here they just consider us Indian men worse than dogs
This tbh. Curry males could get enslaved and brutalized in the worst ways possibly and curry femoids will still probably blame us for all their problems. This is why I have zero sympathy for currywhore rape victims. They deserve all of it.

My reaction to this information:
27690.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/3DbeoV5ANNI

>searches hard about pajeetas marrying with dogs or fucking dogs and all
>find one incident of some superstitious one from one of the most backwater area here that Jharkhand is, it's even a joke among pajeets to call someone backward by calling him jharkhandi, that too from 2014
>TAKE THAT CURRY YOUR FOIDS ARE INTO DOGPILL AFTER ALL

:feelsseriously: why you guys even try hard to project your things on us...just open it and read it, her elders said she has some evil something on her so to fend off that evil they married her off to a dog as that if that evil kills her 'husband' it is the dog that gets it, not the human husband

these things were common in past where if some lady has got bad omen like death of her husband they would marry her off to less important beings like dogs or even with fucking Algae (that is how it used to happen in my area that "Kaai se Biyaah" (marriage with Algae) became a term to describe such ;fend-off-evil omen marriage; in my language;
Algae 'Husband' dies fast after all when pulled out of waters and left on ground etc as it dries up

if anything it's traditional and that woman did so to save his actual potential future husband from looming evil, THAT'S FUCKING POSITIVE THING. Superstitious yes but still positive.

i iterate again, pajeetas can be super bad and all but they are not dog fuckers 99.99 percent of them; rest you can always find outliers in these things; and this vdo was to mock us pajeets as worse than dogs than some literal sense

The funny thing is that what he suggested is more likely to happen than her marrying an incel.

My reaction to this information:
27690.jpg

Unironically one of the greatest incel content of all time.

>searches hard about pajeetas marrying with dogs or fucking dogs and all
>find one incident of some superstitious one from one of the most backwater area here that Jharkhand is, it's even a joke among pajeets to call someone backward by calling him jharkhandi, that too from 2014
>TAKE THAT CURRY YOUR FOIDS ARE INTO DOGPILL AFTER ALL

:feelsseriously: why you guys even try hard to project your things on us...just open it and read it, her elders said she has some evil something on her so to fend off that evil they married her off to a dog as that if that evil kills her 'husband' it is the dog that gets it, not the human husband

these things were common in past where if some lady has got bad omen like death of her husband they would marry her off to less important beings like dogs or even with fucking Algae (that is how it used to happen in my area that "Kaai se Biyaah" (marriage with Algae) became a term to describe such ;fend-off-evil omen marriage; in my language;
Algae 'Husband' dies fast after all when pulled out of waters and left on ground etc as it dries up

if anything it's traditional and that woman did so to save his actual potential future husband from looming evil, THAT'S FUCKING POSITIVE THING. Superstitious yes but still positive.

i iterate again, pajeetas can be super bad and all but they are not dog fuckers 99.99 percent of them; rest you can always find outliers in these things; and this vdo was to mock us pajeets as worse than dogs than some literal sense
You are coping massively, it’s been recorded since ancient times

It’s not Buddhist religion video specifically, it’s showing what life in curryland was like back in the day.
yeah and now it is not like that, dogpill is not thing among our foids now, but keep on projecting

Least slutty currywhore

Imagine being poor as fuck and still having to deal with women like this

Let them be, kek

Curry accents are by far the most annoying accents to listen to

The dogpill is so common now that this curry whore thinks they can fuck dogs and make normal human children from the copulation.

View attachment 745556
Technically right. Technically wrong.
There is a process of spermatazoic implantation that overwrites the DNA. Injecting the spermatophores of another man may be sufficient, but a full testicular implant is the most direct way.
Imagine you are in a car wreck and your balls are gone. They offer you a not really experimental surgery. They implant the nuts of a nigger into you. You go home and after your surgical wounds heal, you fuck your wife. lol
9 months later, a niglet comes out with a gold chain and a basketball.
Turns out, a testicular implant with spermatic cord and epidimis will produce DNA of the testicle. Not yours.
Theoretically you could do this to a dog. Theoretically, you could also do this to avoid child support.
A dog with human nuts would ejaculate human sperm. There are some notable complications which would require unique solutions, but it can be done.
Now I doubt that's what this cunt is referring to, but what I've talked about is reality instead of whatever feminazi fantasy this cunt lives in.

I would pay top dollar to see her get violently beaten to death.

Technically right. Technically wrong.
There is a process of spermatazoic implantation that overwrites the DNA. Injecting the spermatophores of another man may be sufficient, but a full testicular implant is the most direct way.
Imagine you are in a car wreck and your balls are gone. They offer you a not really experimental surgery. They implant the nuts of a nigger into you. You go home and after your surgical wounds heal, you fuck your wife. lol
9 months later, a niglet comes out with a gold chain and a basketball.
Turns out, a testicular implant with spermatic cord and epidimis will produce DNA of the testicle. Not yours.
Theoretically you could do this to a dog. Theoretically, you could also do this to avoid child support.
A dog with human nuts would ejaculate human sperm. There are some notable complications which would require unique solutions, but it can be done.
Now I doubt that's what this cunt is referring to, but what I've talked about is reality instead of whatever feminazi fantasy this cunt lives in.
You seem to know a lot about the subject of making dog insemination to have human kids possible.
:feelswhere:

I would pay top dollar to see her get violently beaten to death.
She said she got remarried, meaning some said pathetic curry actually decided to put his dick in that. And after hearing her speech about dog fucking, I’m sure he didn’t hesitate to continue with that pattern.

Probably whores having sex with Chad, but don’t want to get in trouble so lie about it being rape by dog.
Yes the dog undressed her and impregnated her with his dick but they are different species.

The audacity and low IQ of this bitch is extreme.Even a 3 y old kid is smarter than her.

She said it with so much confidence and conviction. As if she said something brilliant and was expecting the crowd to stand up and give her a standing ovation.

As soon as reality set in and she realized how retarded she sounded, the foid started stuttering and tried changing the subject to adoption.

You seem to know a lot about the subject of making dog insemination to have human kids possible.
:feelswhere:
View attachment 748862

She said she got remarried, meaning some said pathetic curry actually decided to put his dick in that. And after hearing her speech about dog fucking, I’m sure he didn’t hesitate to continue with that pattern.
I am a biochemist.