Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry vs Gook Public Argument

@Transcended Trucel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

THIS IS WHY WHITE PEOPLE HATE US

happened in singapore a long time ago jfl those are the mainland curries

Based on accent this is probably Singapore or Malaysia. They don’t English as good in Malaysia so it’s probably Singapore.

I thought currys and rice got along in Singapore

Everyone hates everyone else in Singapore and Malaysia except for their own. Curries hate Malays and Chinese. Chinese hate Indians and Malays. Malays hate Indians and Chinese. In Malaysia it's legal to advertise homes and jobs by specifying what race of buyer/renter you're looking for.
Dam, it’s like apartheid South Africa. Since it’s not niggers I suppose no one cares

Their accents :lul:

:lul: in this case, I gotta agree with ricecel about the horn thing tbh. Seems would be annoying as fuck

medum, culd yu pliz put yo chil behin da sit.

VHY? YOU ARE NOD DRAIVING OK

I'm sorry to hear that

Curries have it better than asians
9c7

I hate being curry so fucking much.

JFL at those currys telling the Chinese guy he doesn't know English. The Chinese accent sounds more respectable than the pig-like, cancerous diaharra coming out of the pajeetas mouth.

That Asian guy's voice is what you imagine a typical Ricecel to sound like. Burutal:blackpill:

man who start to argue ar e fucking cunts

Normies are miserable

I would only date Asian women and white women. I would not date a curry woman. I would not date a turd or an orangutan either.