Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry Uber driver locks door and asks white stacy if he could lick her [currycels GTFIH]

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
Not racebait but I’m absolutely admiring this currys low inhib based behaviour. Holy fuck currys are absolutely low inhib based gods.

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLBcgpjA/

For the record, this is what the white stacy looks like. She’s only 20. The curry lowinhib mogs me to death.

The curry sounds like he just got off the plane from New Delhi too. I gotta admire his determination to secure white coochie
:ahegao:

Currycels what is stopping you from doing similar and attaining results? It’s all a numbers game. I feel the whitewashed currycels are just shooting themselves in the foot by taking the Blackpill.

Attachments

• IMG_3192.jpeg
    IMG_3192.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_3192.jpeg
    IMG_3192.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_3191.jpeg
    IMG_3191.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 328
So did he end up raping her?

brown is the color of defeat

This guy is so crazy, where is this place?

If he did this where I live and the foid screamed this guy would be lynched.

where is this place?
Probably India, white toilets tend to travel there just to flex their race superiority towards shit colored people

jfl that curry retard spent probably years preparing to come to Cucknada to be deported over this

I wish I have the inhib of curries

Why are poojeets like this:feelsUnreal:

She secretly wanted it, instead of just walking off disgusted like a normal woman, she stood and filmed.

She wanted his rough cow tongue on her cold dead snatch.

I wish I was as low inhib as this

For the record, this is what the white stacy looks like. She’s only 20. The curry lowinhib mogs me to death.
rich cumskin stacy only 20 and she life mogs me to andromeda galaxy and back

the duality of life :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

SHe looks like a blown out 30 year old roastie

I am jelly of how low inhib curries are, not sure if it's cultural or genetic trait but they are based beyond belief

She looks like she has 2 kids :lul:

Only foreign curries are low inhib. If they are born in the US they are pretty much raised with the belief they are inferior in terms of sexuality and social capital.

Out of maybe a dozen US-born curries I've known, only 1 was low inhib. And he was kind of awkward and you could sometimes tell he was forcing it and was uncomfortable inside.

Lol still high inhibition because he didn’t rape. Low inhib curry would’ve raped cumskinfoid

She secretly wanted it, instead of just walking off disgusted like a normal woman, she stood and filmed.

She wanted his rough cow tongue on her cold dead snatch.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Currycels what is stopping you from doing similar and attaining results?

And by "attaining results", we mean "getting arrested"

This pajeet broke thru the 4th wall and played "show bobs and vagene" in real life...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back