Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry tiktok video about hitting women is pure comedy

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
That smile at the end :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
He'd be crucified in the West for this

Godly looks. First time envying a curry

He looks like a curry version of Gigachad when he smiles at the end.

Also NW0 gigathick hair, even with his hair pulled back (which is the strictest haircut for men norwood wise) it looks good

4261.jpg
bro curres are based af

He looks like a curry version of Gigachad when he smiles at the end.

Also NW0 gigathick hair, even with his hair pulled back (which is the strictest haircut for men norwood wise) it looks good
He's like a curry conan the barbrian .

Since there is no context, this is my guess of what is happening.

The woman slapped the other dude for dare asking her out.
When she asked out a another dude, he slapped her just like she slapped the other dude.

Since there is no context, this is my guess of what is happening.

The woman slapped the other dude for dare asking her out.
When she asked out a another dude, he slapped her just like she slapped the other dude.
I thought he was her ex or something and felt like her new bf slapping her was justice for what she used to do with hil

But the whole video took such an unexpected turn, really caught me by surprise. Curries really make weird videos in the best of ways

I thought he was her ex or something and felt like her new bf slapping her was justice for what she used to do with hil

But the whole video took such an unexpected turn, really caught me by surprise. Curries really make weird videos in the best of ways
Curryland surprisingly has one of the biggest MRA movements in the world from what I've heard.

Based Indian moggers, if they weren't so good looking they wouldn't get away with this.

Should've hit the bitch, that would've been REALLY funny.

Curryland surprisingly has one of the biggest MRA movements in the world from what I've heard.
Really?? Do you have more info on this? Or do you know a user who knows more about this. Sounds interesting

Really?? Do you have more info on this? Or do you know a user who knows more about this. Sounds interesting
There was a whole vice documetary on it, but it is full of blatant misinformation and bias.

There was a whole vice documetary on it, but it is full of blatant misinformation and bias.
Eh i wouldn't trust anything that they say. They amplify everything by a lot and make a big deal out of nothing at times

made my day!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lmao you're welcome it was my reaction too. I was so caught of guard i lost it hard

Eh i wouldn't trust anything that they say. They amplify everything by a lot and make a big deal out of nothing at times
Even if they are as big as I heard, they'll soon learn that their activism won't do shit and they will all go MGTOW.

Even if they are as big as I heard, they'll soon learn that their activism won't do shit and they will all go MGTOW.
Yeah every society is gynocentric no matter what

VICE did a story demonizing them but tbh it's not so much that Curryland has one of the biggest MRA movements but that compared to western countries they are much more willing to make noise, petitions and do IRL activism and raise awareness of existing laws than MRAs in western countries.

VICE did a story demonizing them but tbh it's not so much that Curryland has one of the biggest MRA movements but that compared to western countries they are much more willing to make noise, petitions and do IRL activism and raise awareness of existing laws than MRAs in western countries.
based tbh, mogs people here to oblivion

Fuck when will curries catch a break.

Curries are so low inhib in general it's crazy

Fake slaps tbh
Well duh

as is entire VICE for that matter. How can people here watch that bullshit? i mean literary are like Huffpust and Buzzfeed. Open anti male propaganda.
meanwhile in Spain they are not even MRAs
meanwhile in my country Spain they do nothing. Is hard to grasp my head around it. its like if every male for real was a feminist here. :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
as is entire VICE for that matter. How can people here watch that bullshit? i mean literary are like Huffpust and Buzzfeed. Open anti male propaganda.
Yeah Vice used to be interested back in the day, but now it's degenerated like most of the rest of the dying media platforms.

Yeah Vice used to be interested back in the day, but now it's degenerated like most of the rest of the dying media platforms.
Nuke VICE, along with the rest of the press. Press is just criminalization of collectives to make money out of it.

Curries have the thickest hair

Nuke VICE, along with the rest of the press. Press is just criminalization of collectives to make money out of it.
Their HQ is probably a random apartment in the middle of some shit hole city. Nuking it would probably wipe out the entire city JFL.

Not really tbh
It just makes for a good "news" story to make it seem that way and publicize every incident involving curry males.

Partly because curry media makes every regional story national news and it gets picked up by international media.
Also to start with curry males aren't liked by foids so the media (which has a gynocentric bias and is prone to try and paint men as worse than women no matter what) has an incentive to pick on them and try to show them in the worst way.

Well duh
[/QUOTE]

meanwhile in Spain they are not even MRAs
You are correct that VICE is anti male propaganda. I wouldn't even take any of their stories seriously.

And there are MRAs in every country because males face discrmination in some form of the other in every country. But the issue is that in many countries that are outnumbered by more outspoken tradcucks and feminists.

meanwhile in my country Spain they do nothing. Is hard to grasp my head around it. its like if every male for real was a feminist here. :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
They are too proud to admit that women hate them, look down on them and see them as utilities imo. Or they feel proud of being utilities because they feel it makes them "manly" and above other guys.

Not really tbh
It just makes for a good "news" story to make it seem that way and publicize every incident involving curry males.

Partly because curry media makes every regional story national news and it gets picked up by international media.
Also to start with curry males aren't liked by foids so the media (which has a gynocentric bias and is prone to try and paint men as worse than women no matter what) has an incentive to pick on them and try to show them in the worst way.

Well duh
Curries in general have always seemed super low inhib or at least super low in self awareness.
I mean ffs normies have this whole meme of pajeets messaging every women online constantly, asking them out or asking sexual favors over and over. The pajeets i've seen irl hit on every girl no matter how out of their league she is.

And yet they get shit on constantly

Curries are the living proof that confidence isn't enough. Their very existence disproves the blue and redpill

Curries in general have always seemed super low inhib or at least super low in self awareness.
I mean ffs normies have this whole meme of pajeets messaging every women online constantly, asking them out or asking sexual favors over and over. The pajeets i've seen irl hit on every girl no matter how out of their league she is.
I haven't seen this except among ethnic curry fob guys tbh

And yet they get shit on constantly
No surprise there but it tends to be more muted IRL. Online is where they get shit on overtly.

Curries are the living proof that confidence isn't enough. Their very existence disproves the blue and redpill
[/QUOTE]
That I agree with. People taunting incels about how incels aren't confident enough want incels to make a fool of themselves so they can make fun of them even more.

The good looking curries look like they marched straight out of centrail asia to expand and aryan on mongol empire.
The rest look like his slaves.

I never thought I'd see the day when a TikTok video made me smile instead of cringe or look away in disgust.
Well done OP.

I never thought I'd see the day when a TikTok video made me smile instead of cringe or look away in disgust.
Well done OP.
:feelsYall::feelsokman: tbh i had the same thought when i first saw this

Gymmaxxed curry Chad mogs every white guy on this forum AND on Incel Tear to oblivion