Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry threatening to sue his parents for being born without giving consent! This is what it means to be a curry on this Earth!

I wonder how those types who are so vocal about consent would react to that.

That's great :feelskek::feelskek:

"Antinatalism is particularly popular in India "

C48BA2C9 7A0C 4BAC A32B 4A8D0E2B66CE

Extremely blackpilled, unless you are good looking you should be put down by the time you turn 10

I remember reading this. It pertains to antinatalism, which I happen to agree with 100%.

Why can't curry just go back to India? No shortage of sex considering the population

"Antinatalism is particularly popular in India."

I wonder why. Being born as one of the lowest physical quality humans possible is awful. Every curry knows we are born into the gutter and will die in the gutter.

As a curry who spent the past few days unable to get out of my bed, feeling absolutely suicidal, writhing in emotional pain and agony, I truly feel for the plight of this curry man. I was screaming at my dad for ruining my life and killing me. For giving me an existence that I want no part to be of.
I am the same, every single day is torture, I spend hours everyday wishing I did not exist, that I didn't have to continue on, this place is definitely some sort of torture device, brought here against our will and the only way out is death.

I have tried to tell my parents also of their selfish decisions and that I never wanted any of this, to participate in this rigged world, but they of course are bluepilled and justify their selfish behaviour indefinitely.

I am the same, every single day is torture, I spend hours everyday wishing I did not exist, that I didn't have to continue on, this place is definitely some sort of torture device, brought here against our will and the only way out is death.

I have tried to tell my parents also of their selfish decisions and that I never wanted any of this, to participate in this rigged world, but they of course are bluepilled and justify their selfish behaviour indefinitely.

Good. Normalfag scum boomer parents should think twice about creating disgusting subhuman children.

Your signature gif tortures me mentally because I dread to think how many hoops I've jumped through just like Garrett trying to pretend if I just jump through one more I can compete with "better" men. And ended up with nothing in return.

Life is a game of endurance. Wait long enough and it sorts itself out. The problem is self-resolving.

@chudur-budur You never denied that this was you.

Your signature gif tortures me mentally because I dread to think how many hoops I've jumped through just like Garrett trying to pretend if I just jump through one more I can compete with "better" men. And ended up with nothing in return.

Life is a game of endurance. Wait long enough and it sorts itself out. The problem is self-resolving.
Same man, I remember I orbited some white stacy for 2 weeks straight, bluepilled me thought she might of actually been interested in me JFL, Only to find out she had been screenshoting all of our conversations and sending them to a group chat, where a couple of white chads and some stacies had been making fun of me and telling her what to say to me.

A chad sent the screenshots to me around a month after she ghosted me, he said he "felt bad" but of course it was just to humiliate me and remind me of my sub humanity (Hah you ethnic manlet you really thought you had chance with a stacy?), no doubt he screenshoted that interaction too.

@chudur-budur You never denied that this was you.

You are right, no, I never denied. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Same man, I remember I orbited some white stacy for 2 weeks straight, bluepilled me thought she might of actually been interested in me JFL, Only to find out she had been screenshoting all of our conversations and sending them to a group chat, where a couple of white chads and some stacies had been making fun of me and telling her what to say to me.

A chad sent the screenshots to me around a month after she ghosted me, he said he "felt bad" but of course it was just to humiliate me and remind me of my sub humanity (Hah you ethnic manlet you really thought you had chance with a stacy?), no doubt he screenshoted that interaction too.

What is your opinion on stoning?

Last edited:

Yeah man it's a shitshow. Imagine being born a 5'10"+ average+ white guy and how different your life would have been. Probably would have had a girlfriend in high school. If you wanted one now, probably could message some girl on POF and immediately set up a date. Or go out to a bar and talk to a group of girls without getting the repulsed faces and insta "I have a boyfriend" replies and turnaways.

Everything would be different.

All you can do is try to max what you can to make life as tolerable as possible and wait it all out.

Curry suicide rates are up today on here